The Student Room Group

How many points do I need to pass Math GCSE Foundation?

There's Non-Calculator 100 marks and Calculator 100 marks.

I got around 52 on my first paper and 80 on the second paper. Would that be enough combined? Thank You :smile:
Original post by SeoulSisterSopi
There's Non-Calculator 100 marks and Calculator 100 marks.

I got around 52 on my first paper and 80 on the second paper. Would that be enough combined? Thank You :smile:

What exam board? :smile:
Original post by george_c00per
What exam board? :smile:

Oh, sorry ha. It was with WJEC :smile:
Reply 3
Im guessing you are doing the Edexcel exam board amd its about 140 for a grade C. Im doing foundation too and my teacher said to get 70 on each to get a C .Good luck passimg your exam, i am sure you will pass.You may pick up extra marks on paper 1 as it seems your weakness:smile: im sorry if i got the wrong exam board, feel free to correct me people:smile:
Oh, sorry ha. It was with WJEC :smile:

http://www.wjec.co.uk/students/44040_GradePoints2014June%20GCSE%20(LINEAR).pdf?language_id=1

According to this you're well into the C grade, this is from June 2014 however grade boundaries never really change more than 10 marks each way from year to year. I would say you're fine :smile:
Original post by george_c00per
http://www.wjec.co.uk/students/44040_GradePoints2014June%20GCSE%20(LINEAR).pdf?language_id=1

According to this you're well into the C grade, this is from June 2014 however grade boundaries never really change more than 10 marks each way from year to year. I would say you're fine :smile:

Yay! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ thank you for answering me, and quickly too! And for the link. :smile: Hope you have a great day <3
Original post by Pedrex
Im guessing you are doing the Edexcel exam board amd its about 140 for a grade C. Im doing foundation too and my teacher said to get 70 on each to get a C .Good luck passimg your exam, i am sure you will pass.You may pick up extra marks on paper 1 as it seems your weakness:smile: im sorry if i got the wrong exam board, feel free to correct me people:smile:

It's alright :biggrin: Thank you for the luck! I hope you pass too! This is my second time doing it. I really hope you pass, Good luck (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
Yay! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ thank you for answering me, and quickly too! And for the link. :smile: Hope you have a great day <3

No problem! Have a nice day too :h:
Reply 8
It's alright :biggrin: Thank you for the luck! I hope you pass too! This is my second time doing it. I really hope you pass, Good luck (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

No problem, and thanks:smile: oh right, you will pass it this time don't worry, you seem to be well into the grade C boundaries. Dont listen to what i said earlier though, i was on about another exam board😂 my bad

Quick Reply

Latest