The Student Room Group

How many exams left?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by La_magicienne
Do you have to go back to sixthform to start A2 after exams? Our school makes everyone at AS go back for 5 weeks or so to start the A2 course :frown:

I go to college, not 6th form so we get summer a lot earlier. We have 2 weeks of progression, but my last exam is after the last day of term anyway 😂
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha cool! I did ny S2 this week :smile:

How was it? Is that AQA
Reply 42
Original post by CutieTootsie
How was it? Is that AQA

No i do Wjec :smile: I'd say it went decent tbh , probably got an A, and i did my C4 yesterday too:smile:
Reply 43
4left/11 Alevel exams most of AS and A2 in one summer is not fun, c3,c4 physics unit 4 and 5 left all in the space of just over a week :frown:
Reply 44
Original post by TSRPAV
4left/11 Alevel exams most of AS and A2 in one summer is not fun, c3,c4 physics unit 4 and 5 left all in the space of just over a week :frown:

Ive got 8 exams left :redface: having M3 , unit 5 physics and FP3 each after 1 day, not looking great tbh
Finished as of yesterday, all 12 done!! :biggrin: but that's because it was just AS exams, I'm staring A2 work now
Just 4 left next week! Starting Tuesday:

C3
Chemistry unit 5
F215
C4

Jab jab uppercut knockout I'm dead bye :biggrin:
Reply 47
4 left (done 7)
Reply 48
Original post by h8skoooooool
Finished as of yesterday, all 12 done!! :biggrin: but that's because it was just AS exams, I'm staring A2 work now

Ahh As was fine , disliked A2 tbh
1 left monday for gcse
I have four left :frown:
Core 3 - tuesday
chemitry unit 5 - wednesday
Biology unit 5 - thursday
Core 4 - Friday
(edited 7 years ago)
M1 & m2
m2 will be horrible i can sense it
Original post by Ayaz789
Ahh As was fine , disliked A2 tbh

Yeah the jump from GCSE to AS is exaggerated tbh, I'm going to have to put a lot more work in for next year I think. What subjects do you do?
Reply 53
Original post by amyjanee15
1 left monday for gcse

You ready for it?
Reply 54
Original post by fgardhouse
I have four left :frown:
Core 3 - tuesday
chemitry unit 5 - wednesday
Biology unit 5 - thursday
Core 4 - Friday

Dw you'll be fine! I am there with 8 left:frown:
Reply 55
Honestly...who decided to put 2 maths papers, one chem and one bio paper in the same week for A2...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
You ready for it?

yeah i think i am. it is additional applied science i did one yesterday i found that a one easy so hopefully mondays exam is easy as well haha
Reply 57
I have 3 exams left- M1, M2 and chemistry F335

I've already had 7 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
4 left :awesome:
9 in total
Original post by La_magicienne
Do you have to go back to sixthform to start A2 after exams? Our school makes everyone at AS go back for 5 weeks or so to start the A2 course :frown:

Im pretty sure its complusory for everyone, my college made me do it the first year of AS so i had like a 2 week break before i had to back into college again, but now ive got 3 exams left and then i get one of the longest holidays ever!

Quick Reply

Latest