The Student Room Group

Student finance lost my evidence?

Ok well I'm getting kinda worried as I sent my birth certificate off with the identity form. I've received my birth certificate back but not my identity form. There's nothing on my student finance list that I need to do but I've heard about a lot of people who's evidence have been lost and asked to bring it in again? The person who signed my form has moved abroad for 6 months so I can't get that again and there is nobody is nobody else!
Original post by Hannahsweet9
Ok well I'm getting kinda worried as I sent my birth certificate off with the identity form. I've received my birth certificate back but not my identity form. There's nothing on my student finance list that I need to do but I've heard about a lot of people who's evidence have been lost and asked to bring it in again? The person who signed my form has moved abroad for 6 months so I can't get that again and there is nobody is nobody else!

Ring SFE. The identify form is the paperwork that SFE retain as far as I understand - I wouldn't expect them to return that to you.

Ring and check that your birth certificate has been recorded as received and ok and that they wont require anything else.

Quick Reply

Latest