The Student Room Group

How many exams left?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Platopus
Think I'm going to take a year out actually. Feeling a bit lost in life at the moment!

Haha lmao:smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
I do maths , further maths and Physics , i just can't wait to finish tbh!

Ah I've done the same, but with chem and bio (which I'm definitely going to drop)

Good luck for the rest of your exams!
Reply 82
Original post by Saffron_Mae
I mean hopefully 3 As but who knows hha, I need AAB with one A in English Lit to get onto the course I want... :crossedf: I think its possible, I know that I have an A in Graphics (provided the external examiner agrees with the mark)

And yourself? :tongue:

Well idk what ill get as most of my main exams are left haha!:smile:
Reply 83
Original post by Ayaz789
You think thats a lot? Well it is , but from monday , in the space of 9 days , i have 8 exams , which are M1,M2,M3,FP1,FP2,FP3,Unit 4 & 5 Physics

Oh no that's awful! :frown: I'm guessing you do further maths then? The exam boards really didn't plan that well...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by h8skoooooool
Ah I've done the same, but with chem and bio (which I'm definitely going to drop)

Good luck for the rest of your exams!

Thanks & you too for next year!:tongue:
Reply 85
Original post by 7me7
Oh no that's awful! :frown: I'm guessing you do further maths then? The exam boards really didn't plan that well...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh & ive got Fp1 & fp2 in the same morning wtf:/
5 Left, siting 17 exams this year (4 AS and A2 exams)
Reply 87
Finallly i have 4 exams left i finish on june 28
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha i have 5 next week and 3 the following week , depressing right? :tongue:
Ahh thats great, hows revision going?

Haha, good luck with your exams.

Revision is going quite well, but all I'm kind of doing is just churning out past papers as I find that's one of the few effective ways of learning for me. How's your revision going?
Just one - History sources paper on Tuesday :smile: Damn having 8 left sucks! Good luck with all of them and just think how rewarding it will be when they're done. The end's in sight for you - just a couple of weeks and then a great Summer ahead!
Reply 90
Original post by jenderekuality
5 Left, siting 17 exams this year (4 AS and A2 exams)

17 exams for A levels wth! Thats so many
Reply 91
3 left, although it doesn't really matter since there's no way i can meet my offer conditions LOL..
Original post by Ayaz789
17 exams for A levels wth! Thats so many

Yeah my fault though decided not to turn up to most of them last year as i was busy, weren't too keen on staying an extra year either. How many are you sitting this year?
I've done 10/10 As of yesterday! I guess that gives me 100% in exam taking.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ayaz789
So how many exams have people got left or have people already finished?:smile:
Here i am with 8 left yayy

8! Good luck! I have 1 left and then I'm free!:smile:
Reply 95
Original post by Ayagh
Finallly i have 4 exams left i finish on june 28

I finish 1 day after you :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by Peppercrunch
Haha, good luck with your exams.

Revision is going quite well, but all I'm kind of doing is just churning out past papers as I find that's one of the few effective ways of learning for me. How's your revision going?

Haha thanks and you too! Btw im doing the same thing , just doing past papers tbh
Reply 97
Original post by grace143
Just one - History sources paper on Tuesday :smile: Damn having 8 left sucks! Good luck with all of them and just think how rewarding it will be when they're done. The end's in sight for you - just a couple of weeks and then a great Summer ahead!

Thank you!:smile:
Reply 98
Original post by Arima
3 left, although it doesn't really matter since there's no way i can meet my offer conditions LOL..

Haha whats your offer? Im sure you'll achieve it , just keep going!:biggrin:
Reply 99
Original post by jenderekuality
Yeah my fault though decided not to turn up to most of them last year as i was busy, weren't too keen on staying an extra year either. How many are you sitting this year?

Altogether im sitting 13 , well ive sat 5 and 8 left:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest