The Student Room Group

Science help

I do triple science so what grade do i have to get as mentioned below an A/B ? Confused ?

- Minimum of a B in GCSE Biology (or A grade in both GCSE Core & Additional)
Original post by nisha.sri
I do triple science so what grade do i have to get as mentioned below an A/B ? Confused ?

- Minimum of a B in GCSE Biology (or A grade in both GCSE Core & Additional)

It's not 100% clear what you're asking. But you end up with 3 GCSEs - one in Biology, one in Physics and one in Chemistry, and those grades depend on how you do in each of the units for each branch.
Original post by SeanFM
It's not 100% clear what you're asking. But you end up with 3 GCSEs - one in Biology, one in Physics and one in Chemistry, and those grades depend on how you do in each of the units for each branch.

Yeh i know but what it says is that they want minimum B in GCSE biology or if you do Core/Additional then you need an A. I do triple so i get three separate grades so do i have to get an A/B?
Yeh i know but what it says is that they want minimum B in GCSE biology or if you do Core/Additional then you need an A. I do triple so i get three separate grades so do i have to get an A/B?

What's this for, for doing A-level Biology?

As you're doing triple, I would interpret that as requiring a B in Biology (and the other requirement not applying).
(edited 7 years ago)

I think because you do Triple they want a minimum B.
If you only did Core and additional then you would need an A

You do triple so they just want a grade B in GCSE Biology from you!

If you did double award they want two grade As from core AND additional
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
What's this for, for doing A-level Biology?

Yep !!
Original post by Kryptonian
You do triple so they just want a grade B in GCSE Biology from you!

If you did double award they want two grade As from core AND additional.

Original post by homeland.lsw
I think because you do Triple they want a minimum B.
If you only did Core and additional then you would need an A

Oh ok thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending