The Student Room Group

AQA Religious Studies Life Death and Beyond RST4A

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by secretreviser
I guess every centre teaches it differently.

What topic are you finding hardest?
Im struggling with A02 for apocalyptic and eschatological. Do you have any tips or essays you'd be willing to share?

Probably Esch & Apoc are the hardest. I have an A02 on Esch & Apoc if you want it?
Original post by arrow_h
Probably Esch & Apoc are the hardest. I have an A02 on Esch & Apoc if you want it?

God that would be so fab! thank you!
Reply 22
Original post by secretreviser
God that would be so fab! thank you!

How should I send it?
Original post by arrow_h
How should I send it?

Over personal message, if that's what its called, still getting used to using the StudentRoom! thank you :smile:
Reply 24
Hi guys, I'm also doing exactly the same topics. I'm so glad I found you, I can send you revision materials. Do you guys have/know where I can find the past papers pre 2013 as AQA don't have them BC of some BS copyright issue? Also are attitudes to death, and life beyond death separate things? I really need help with a02 if you could help me with those! Thanks
Reply 25
Original post by Shuerer
Hi guys, I'm also doing exactly the same topics. I'm so glad I found you, I can send you revision materials. Do you guys have/know where I can find the past papers pre 2013 as AQA don't have them BC of some BS copyright issue? Also are attitudes to death, and life beyond death separate things? I really need help with a02 if you could help me with those! Thanks

I think life beyond death is an extension or addition to attitudes to death, because you're talking about what they believe happens after death rather than just talking about their beliefs on death
Reply 26
Original post by arrow_h
I think life beyond death is an extension or addition to attitudes to death, because you're talking about what they believe happens after death rather than just talking about their beliefs on death

Yh I agree, so does that mean we can include life beyond death BC it isn't strictly attitudes to death. Problem is there isn't enough to right about just attitudes to death, also what sort of a02 would we get for attitudes to death?
Reply 27
Original post by Shuerer
Yh I agree, so does that mean we can include life beyond death BC it isn't strictly attitudes to death. Problem is there isn't enough to right about just attitudes to death, also what sort of a02 would we get for attitudes to death?

Maybe "religious views on attitude to death mean nothing/have no value- assess this view"
Reply 28
hey guys just wondering if i could get some help on the A02 questions? i talked to my RE teacher and she said that eschatology will come up??? what do you all think?
Reply 29
We can't really make any predictions again as our paper got changed. Hopefully we'll get some nice questions since rst3b was so hard. :frown::s-smilie:
Reply 30
Original post by KaurNav
We can't really make any predictions again as our paper got changed. Hopefully we'll get some nice questions since rst3b was so hard. :frown::s-smilie:

Wait RST4A got changed???!??!?!
Reply 31
Original post by arrow_h
Wait RST4A got changed???!??!?!

Yeah both paper got changed. :frown:
Reply 32
Original post by KaurNav
Yeah both paper got changed. :frown:

How do you know RST4A got changed???
Reply 33
Original post by arrow_h

Coz yesterday my teacher had the original rst4a too when she showed as the rst3b- our original paper. But she never opened rst4a for some reason.
Reply 34
Original post by arrow_h

She'll probably tell us on Tuesday after our exam
Reply 35
Original post by KaurNav
She'll probably tell us on Tuesday after our exam

What are your predictions or predictions your teacher has made??
Reply 36
Original post by arrow_h

I think maybe human value or eschatology or attitudes to death. Idk maybe beyond death.
This ones difficult to predicate so I'm just gonna revise everything as j need to get good marks in this exam since my last one didn't go too well.
Reply 37
Original post by arrow_h

What d u think could come up?
Reply 38
Original post by KaurNav
What d u think could come up?

If it has changed, it is difficult to predict, so I'm not sure :frown:
What do you mean it got changed? They can't change the syllabus

Quick Reply