The Student Room Group

Black Rose Manor [RPG] MKII

Hello everyone and welcome to the Black Rose Manor, home of the mystical Black Rose. Do you think you have the power to uncover the secrets behind it? 20 of you have been chosen from all over the world to come to Black Rose Manor and try to investigate the magical properties of the Black Rose.

So, come on in, work as a team and maybe one of you will come out alive with the power of the Black Rose...

Just a word from me

Spoiler

To enter TAG ME (not quote or @XYZ) so that I can add you to the OP! And if you have any questions please PM me so that this thread doesn't become messy and cluttered :colondollar:

So just put your username, game name, gender, and anything else if you want. e.g.
Homeland.lsw
Homerland
Male

Previous Players

Spoiler

ENJOY!! :h:

Players
@Alexion
@Zargabaath
@Salamandastron
@TheOtherSide.
@SuperHuman98
@Cecily Neville
@NuggetNugget
@acupofgreentea
(edited 7 years ago)
What is that :ahee: sounds cool :ahee:
Original post by homeland.lsw
x

My exams finish on the 28th so I'm not gonna be doing anything TSR related until then.
Zargabaath
Zagswag
Male
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Axel Johann
My exams finish on the 28th so I'm not gonna be doing anything TSR related until then.

That's fine :yep: And good luck with your remaining exams! You'll kill it :ahee:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zargabaath
Meeeeeee

K so enter then :erm:
Reply 6
Lexi would love to join :desu:

Username: @Alexion
Character: Lexi
(edited 7 years ago)
I'll play :smile:

Salamandastron
Salamandastron
Female
(edited 7 years ago)
It's back. :eek4:

TheOtherSide.
OtherSide
Female
(edited 7 years ago)
SuperHuman98
Views
Male
Cecily Neville
Cecillating
Female
Original post by homeland.lsw
Hello everyone and welcome to the Black Rose Manor, home of the mystical Black Rose. Do you think you have the power to uncover the secrets behind it? 20 of you have been chosen from all over the world to come to Black Rose Manor and try to investigate the magical properties of the Black Rose.

So, come on in, work as a team and maybe one of you will come out alive with the power of the Black Rose...

Just a word from me

Spoiler

To enter TAG ME (not quote or @XYZ) so that I can add you to the OP! And if you have any questions please PM me so that this thread doesn't become messy and cluttered :colondollar:

So just put your username, game name, gender, and anything else if you want. e.g.
Homeland.lsw
Homerland
Male

Previous Players

Spoiler

ENJOY!! :h:

Players
@Alexion
@Zargabaath
@Salamandastron
@TheOtherSide.
@SuperHuman98