The Student Room Group

Student Loans

I will be going to university in September of 2017 and am hoping to be able to take Language Studies, and after researching student loans, I found out that for a student living away from home outside London, I could receive up to £8,200, but it also says that for a student that spends a year of a UK course studying abroad, you can get up to £9,391.
Does that mean I would be eligible for the latter amount for the entire 4 years of the course, or would the £9,391 only apply to the year abroad and the other 3 years spend in the UK would receive £8,200?
Any help is much appreciated.
Original post by bp_9991
I will be going to university in September of 2017 and am hoping to be able to take Language Studies, and after researching student loans, I found out that for a student living away from home outside London, I could receive up to £8,200, but it also says that for a student that spends a year of a UK course studying abroad, you can get up to £9,391.
Does that mean I would be eligible for the latter amount for the entire 4 years of the course, or would the £9,391 only apply to the year abroad and the other 3 years spend in the UK would receive £8,200?
Any help is much appreciated.

Heya, I've moved this to a more appropriate forum for you. I hope that you find your answer here :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending