The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
wouldnt really make a difference seeing as you're 6'3 yourself

I'm rarely used to seeing anyone taller than me and they're always Male, It just would be a bit of a shock, at first.
Original post by xDron3
I'm rarely used to seeing anyone taller than me and they're always Male, It just would be a bit of a shock, at first.

You'll eventually get used to it,as long as she isn't wearing heels constantly
Original post by Foo.mp3
Clearly not

I dunno about that, depends on your tastes

Ok?

Naw. Recheck

Oh, I'm sorry I'm boring you sweetie, I'll quit wasting both our time. Toodles x

Ah :gasp: your replies are on fire. I think I of all people know what I went through the most and don't need reminding of :mad:
But that doesn't mean I don't have any fond memories of said person.

*****es with attitude make hot girlfriends,wouldn't you agree? Rather than the totally submissive types

Have done and it seems you look unfavourably down on shorter girls when it comes to dating options. I'm guessing girls under 5'5

You're the last person who I'd say is ever 'boring me' or just bland. You're sugar,spice and all things delicious :innocent:
(edited 7 years ago)
Tbh, I think guys care about appearance more than height. No matter how short or how tall a girl is, in a normal situation, a guy would want to date the better-looking girl, as they appear to be more attractive than others. However, most of the guys wouldn't be happy to date a girl who is taller than them, because of our stupid self esteem...
^it is just general information
---------------------------------------------------This Is The Perfect Borderline---------------------------------------------------
I find tall girls sexier and more attractive than normal girls (that is just my personal preference), but the problem is I am too short for tall girls, I am like 5'5-5'6... I wonder if tall girls like you, princessboss, prefer men shorter or taller than you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JasPuddy
Tbh, I think guys care about appearance more than height. No matter how short or how tall a girl is, in a normal situation, a guy would want to date a better-looking girl, as they appear to be more attractive than others. However, most of the guys wouldn't be happy to date a girl who is taller than them, because of our stupid self esteem...
---------------------------------------------------This Is The Perfect Borderline---------------------------------------------------
I find tall girls sexier and more attractive than normal girls (that is just my personal preference), but the problem is I am too short for tall girls, I am like 5'5-5'6... I wonder if tall girls like you, princessboss, prefer men shorter or taller than you?

I completely agree with you.

That is the question, whether princessboss, does prefer men shorter or taller than herself.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Maybe keep it real then chick

Sure, but if they remain *****y then it's never going to last unless it's a superficial thing or you're also a ***** yourself (neither apply in my case)

False dichotomy. Fortunately some of us have the luxury of more choice than those two extremes!

Yup, but not girls on the tall side

They're a lot less likely to have much luck with me, tis true unless e.g. they're beautiful, curvy, and can 'accommodate' me :redface:

Spoken like one who knows..

I have done. I can't keep dwelling on the past actions of other people and even if most relationships turn sour,doesn't mean I can't remember the good times.

Wait what do you mean neither apply? That's spoken like someone who is currently in a dating/relationship :curious: didn't realise you were 'taken',huh!

What do you mean you have the luxury of choice,care to elaborate? How many 'choices'do you have?

Oh I see,so their facial features and figure compensate(shorter girls).

Who knows what?
Long Legs. Short Skirts.

Yeah....I like. :borat:
Original post by Foo.mp3
You arrive at a balanced understanding, and if you're respectable you communicate this candidly

It means I am neither into superficial relations nor myself a *****

It means I've always been, and remain, somewhat in demand, where the ladies are concerned :smile:

Yup. Curves are inversely, and horse-faces directly, proportional to height :teeth:

Like someone who knows me IRL..

Which I have done.

Okay

Yeah,I too can relate to being in demand at present,feels good among other things :sexface:

What? :confused:

Okay
Tbh, I think guys care about appearance more than height. No matter how short or how tall a girl is, in a normal situation, a guy would want to date the better-looking girl, as they appear to be more attractive than others. However, most of the guys wouldn't be happy to date a girl who is taller than them, because of our stupid self esteem...

LOL I would not mind dating a shorter quy as long as he is attractive. But not to short 5FT 6- Maybe :redface:
5FT 3 NOOO! :coma:
tbh all the cute guys i see generally in the street and at school or the cinema are shorter than by 1-2 inch :laugh:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
LOL I would not mind dating a shorter quy as long as he is attractive. But not to short 5FT 6- Maybe :redface:
5FT 3 NOOO! :coma:
tbh all the cute guys i see generally in the street and at school or the cinema are shorter than by 1-2 inch :laugh:

I think men's confidence is related to the heights between women and us, I think a man's confidence level would decrease when talking to a girl taller than him.
I don't if that is me being strange or most of the men are like that.
what do you think when you are talking to a 'cute' guy? (I am just curious)
I think men's confidence is related to the heights between women and us, I think a man's confidence level would decrease when talking to a girl taller than him.
I don't if that is me being strange or most of the men are like that.
what do you think when you are talking to a 'cute' guy? (I am just curious)

What do you mean by 'cute'. 'Cute' as in short height or in looks.
Please, elaborate :holmes:
What do you mean by 'cute'. 'Cute' as in short height or in looks.
Please, elaborate :holmes:

Well, I was just using your definition of cute, so I guess it is cute in looks :colone:
I'm 5ft 11 (179cm) a lot of people say tall girls are cool others prefer short girls. Which do you prefer and why? :smile:
What is your ideal height? and why?

Tall girls with long legs are a dream not gonna lie, speaking as a 6"4 guy
Well, I was just using your definition of cute, so I guess it is cute in looks :colone:

Well i think damn He may not want me cause im, a giraffe :tongue:
although most stare cause of my daddy long legs
Original post by Lord Kitchener
Tall girls with long legs are a dream not gonna lie, speaking as a 6"4 guy

enjoy :colone:
Well i think damn He may not want me cause im, a giraffe :tongue:
although most stare cause of my daddy long legs

Don't say that, every girl is beautiful in my opinion (but obviously there must be someone special) but wait a minute, I have never heard anyone who describe themselves as a giraffe just because they are taller than most people. Did you get that term from somewhere? (Investigation mode: On :tongue:imp:smile:
I think it is rude to look at someone's legs when they are looking at you, I would wait until they are not looking at me. :borat:.
Don't say that, every girl is beautiful in my opinion (but obviously there must be someone special) but wait a minute, I have never heard anyone who describe themselves as a giraffe just because they are taller than most people. Did you get that term from somewhere? (Investigation mode: On :tongue:imp:smile:
I think it is rude to look at someone's legs when they are looking at you, I would wait until they are not looking at me. :borat:.

:colondollar: thanks
LOL i proudly call myself a sexy giraffe :biggrin:
never said i wasn't beautiful i know i'm a fuc*ing HOT SPICE :colonhash:
:colondollar: thanks
LOL i proudly call myself a sexy giraffe :biggrin:
never said i wasn't beautiful i know i'm a fuc*ing HOT SPICE :colonhash:

The dude in your profile picture is hotter as he is 'the descendants of the sun'
Giraffes are super sexy with those damn long legs.
P.S. the first giraffe that came up in my mind was the best friend of Song Joong Ki LMAO
Original post by Foo.mp3
Only I've had to drag it out of you - not for the first time :rolleyes:

Blessums :h:

Doesn't really move me, personally, but I spose I'm that bit older/have an extremely uncommonly high innate sense of self, and self-worth :borat:

The taller a girl gets e.g. beyond my mid-range 5'4-5'6, the less curvy, and more horse faced, she's likely to be, statistically speaking :holmes:

No. I came to the conclusion myself for the most part.

Not even a small bit flattered? Nah, see Guys who are daddy AF material got me feeling a certain type of way and jusy make you that bit happier. I'm not insecure anyway, I just think of it as the cherry on top. I don't get flattered over just any attention from guys,it's gotta be a certain type of guy who possesses certain qualities which makes him daddy material.

I'm 5'8 and in no way less curvy or horse faced,whatever that means :curious:
The dude in your profile picture is hotter as he is 'the descendants of the sun'
Giraffes are super sexy with those damn long legs.
P.S. the first giraffe that came up in my mind was the best friend of Song Joong Ki LMAO

LOL into K-DRAMA?
ENJOY THIS MEME WHICH SUMS UP MY LIFE

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending