The Student Room Group

Guys I've got some questions for you :) ?

1) If you liked a girl would you eventually ask for some sort of contact detail: facebook, insta, the girls number?

2) Why would a guy copy a girl action i.e she's looking up and he does the same and turns his head slightly to look at her.

3) Imagine your leaving college, and you say something and a guy says we won't see each other in 6 months time, does that mean anything? (we're both going separate ways i.e. different city.

4) When a girl is joking about, why would a guy tell her to tell the truth and say "I HAVE to know?

1. Yes

2. Because he wants her to notice him!

3. Not Sure

4. Because he seriously wants to know! He likes you a lot!
Reply 2
Original post by FireFreezer77
1. Yes

2. Because he wants her to notice him!

3. Not Sure

4. Because he seriously wants to know! He likes you a lot!

1) The guy hasn't asked for my details so he probs doesn't like me
2) Right
3) ok
4) Or maybe he's curious? i.e. I joke around I'm preg and he says I have to know and when i said you will find out thats when he said number 3
Original post by Anonymous
1) The guy hasn't asked for my details so he probs doesn't like me
2) Right
3) ok
4) Or maybe he's curious? i.e. I joke around I'm preg and he says I have to know and when i said you will find out thats when he said number 3

Bit silly of him to comment about not seeing you for a while if he hasn't even bothered to get your contact details.
Reply 4
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Bit silly of him to comment about not seeing you for a while if he hasn't even bothered to get your contact details.

LOL tell me about it. This makes me realise we're not really "friends". Like we never hang around, and if we talk its normal talk.
LOL tell me about it. This makes me realise we're not really "friends". Like we never hang around, and if we talk its normal talk.

I'm guessing he's not a visibly anxious type of person?
Apart from that, I don't see why he wouldn't just ask you.
Reply 6
I'm guessing he's not a visibly anxious type of person?
Apart from that, I don't see why he wouldn't just ask you.

He's not lol. So do you think he's just messing about?
He's not lol. So do you think he's just messing about?

I wouldn't know tbh, there isn't much to go on.

I can tell you that subconscious mirroring normally happens when someone feels a strong connection, like a close friend or crush.
Reply 8
I wouldn't know tbh, there isn't much to go on.

I can tell you that subconscious mirroring normally happens when someone feels a strong connection, like a close friend or crush.

Well When I Said I Doubt I Am Ganna Stay In Touch With Anybody He First Asked What Uni Im Going To & Then Said Probably NOT , don't u have Facebook I said I do but hardly go on it
Well When I Said I Doubt I Am Ganna Stay In Touch With Anybody He First Asked What Uni Im Going To & Then Said Probably NOT , don't u have Facebook I said I do but hardly go on it

Okay, forget about second guessing how he feels. How do you feel about him?

Do you like talking to him or not?
Okay, forget about second guessing how he feels. How do you feel about him?

Do you like talking to him or not?

As a friend yh
As a friend yh

If you like him as a friend, why haven't you gotten his contact details?
If you like him as a friend, why haven't you gotten his contact details?

Cuz idk. If he saw me as a friend he will

Actually I'm just ganna have a fresh start at uni. Only keeping close friends. He's not a close friend.

All he does is ask for help, and asks whether I need help or just offers help. It's mainly work based.

However , recently he said I should've went on the trip with him and the class when I said aww u missed me he looked up and smiled and said noo whilst kinda blushing
Cuz idk. If he saw me as a friend he will

Actually I'm just ganna have a fresh start at uni. Only keeping close friends. He's not a close friend.

All he does is ask for help, and asks whether I need help or just offers help. It's mainly work based.

However , recently he said I should've went on the trip with him and the class when I said aww u missed me he looked up and smiled and said noo whilst kinda blushing

Maybe he's thinking the same thing.

Were your close friends always close friends?

How come you're reminiscing about him blushing?
1) Well, you can pretty much find the person you want by typing their names on any social networking sites, but I would definitely ask for the girl's number after a few conversations if she doesn't hate me.

2) I have never seen anyone doing that, that is a bit creepy in my opinion. But if there is someone who did that, I guess he was just trying to look at the girl in a less awkward/weird way?

3) Maybe everything has come to an end... Just kidding, maybe he was just asking 'will you miss you?', 'will we see each other again?' or he just meant 'we won't see each other in 6 months, bye' Actually, I guess he was implying that he wanted to see you again 6 months later.

4) Maybe he was that type of guys who are insecure, LMAO

Hope my answers help
1) If you liked a girl would you eventually ask for some sort of contact detail: facebook, insta, the girls number?

2) Why would a guy copy a girl action i.e she's looking up and he does the same and turns his head slightly to look at her.

3) Imagine your leaving college, and you say something and a guy says we won't see each other in 6 months time, does that mean anything? (we're both going separate ways i.e. different city.

4) When a girl is joking about, why would a guy tell her to tell the truth and say "I HAVE to know?

1) Yes, but usually I end up liking a girl who's contact details I've already got2) He wants her to notice him and he wants to know if she's looking at him3) It depends, sometimes it means that he didn't like you that much and isn't interested in trying to carry on the friendship. Other times it means that you guys haven't made plans so he doesn't think he'll see you. (Personally my friends and I have already said that we'll meet up in the summer)4) They are interested in you and want to know whats actually going on in your life. Again, I used to like this girl who is one of my best friends, so the other day I told her and asked her if there was ever a chance so that I don't have the constant "What if?" going through my head.

1) depends
2) had a thought involving you/wants you to notice him
3) also depends, if you told him something or askes him something it could be him letting you down easy but it could also be him saying it with regret, like he doesn't want that to be the case
4) simple as he just wants to know
Maybe he's thinking the same thing.

Were your close friends always close friends?

How come you're reminiscing about him blushing?

Maybe, either way I believe it's the best to go separate ways cuz I've got other close male friends but not keeping in touch.

Original post by JasPuddy
1) Well, you can pretty much find the person you want by typing their names on any social networking sites, but I would definitely ask for the girl's number after a few conversations if she doesn't hate me.

2) I have never seen anyone doing that, that is a bit creepy in my opinion. But if there is someone who did that, I guess he was just trying to look at the girl in a less awkward/weird way?

3) Maybe everything has come to an end... Just kidding, maybe he was just asking 'will you miss you?', 'will we see each other again?' or he just meant 'we won't see each other in 6 months, bye' Actually, I guess he was implying that he wanted to see you again 6 months later.

4) Maybe he was that type of guys who are insecure, LMAO

Hope my answers help

I just over analyse stuff, it's probs nothing.

1) Yes, but usually I end up liking a girl who's contact details I've already got2) He wants her to notice him and he wants to know if she's looking at him3) It depends, sometimes it means that he didn't like you that much and isn't interested in trying to carry on the friendship. Other times it means that you guys haven't made plans so he doesn't think he'll see you. (Personally my friends and I have already said that we'll meet up in the summer)4) They are interested in you and want to know whats actually going on in your life. Again, I used to like this girl who is one of my best friends, so the other day I told her and asked her if there was ever a chance so that I don't have the constant "What if?" going through my head.

Right, I only keep in touch with true friends / people Who care about me

Original post by Santa Cruz
1) depends
2) had a thought involving you/wants you to notice him
3) also depends, if you told him something or askes him something it could be him letting you down easy but it could also be him saying it with regret, like he doesn't want that to be the case
4) simple as he just wants to know

Ok
Maybe, either way I believe it's the best to go separate ways cuz I've got other close male friends but not keeping in touch.

I just over analyse stuff, it's probs nothing.

Right, I only keep in touch with true friends / people Who care about me

Ok

It's your choice, just puzzling to me why you're reminiscing and fussing over it if that's what you want to do.
It's your choice, just puzzling to me why you're reminiscing and fussing over it if that's what you want to do.

Honestly , my problem is that I use to over think and try to identify why guys behave in a certain manner. All that did was give me confusion. I probs reminsate actions cuz nobody has ever done that to me before. I assumed staring shyness helping out meant he deffo liked me. I never liked him in that way.

Then I saw a qoute saying when a guy likes you he'll do the pursuing, there will be no confusion , and you will be happy.

I realised some people are just too friendly and helpful like me.

Atleast i've learnt something. 😊😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending