The Student Room Group

Why are half Brit half Arab boys best looking?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Voi
Is it true that Egyptian men have curved penises?

Nope, straight as an arrow ngl
Reply 21
Original post by Voi
Keep the immigrants coming pls...

They are so hot..

Original post by Hubba_Hubba
Wtf

lol
ahahaha does this only apply to guys? im a british arab but no where near good looking for real!!!!!

but yeah the ones i know are pretty good looking. but don't go for the freshie arabs, like the ones in edgware road they really annoy me; like the ones who try too hard to fit in
Original post by Results
Nope, straight as an arrow ngl

ew
Original post by sfaraj
ahahaha does this only apply to guys? im a british arab but no where near good looking for real!!!!!

but yeah the ones i know are pretty good looking. but don't go for the freshie arabs, like the ones in edgware road they really annoy me; like the ones who try too hard to fit in

I live in Small Heath and I'm legit the only Arab around here and so I tend to have different tastes in everything compared to the Asians I'm surrounded by.

Take a 20 minute bus to Mosely and Yemeni's spawn like rabbits all taking BTEC sports, wear trackies everywhere and talk some weird-ass English.

Don't ask me why I said that, I'm meant to be revising ffs :/
Original post by Voi
U jelly doe?

phukin lol
Original post by Results
I live in Small Heath and I'm legit the only Arab around here and so I tend to have different tastes in everything compared to the Asians I'm surrounded by.

Take a 20 minute bus to Mosely and Yemeni's spawn like rabbits all taking BTEC sports, wear trackies everywhere and talk some weird-ass English.

Don't ask me why I said that, I'm meant to be revising ffs :/

im supposed to be revising but also cleaning but nope im on tsr

i get what you mean, there are places in london that is filled with arabs and its the funniest but cringiest thing ever!

i have no idea where those places are but i'd take you word for it

Btec? if i get put in btec i'll be disowned wth!
Original post by sfaraj
im supposed to be revising but also cleaning but nope im on tsr

i get what you mean, there are places in london that is filled with arabs and its the funniest but cringiest thing ever!

i have no idea where those places are but i'd take you word for it

Btec? if i get put in btec i'll be disowned wth!

Birmingham, your parents must be like mine aha
Original post by Voi
Yes I heard about that in school, something to do with recessive genes being replaced by dominant genes...Is that why ugly white girls have pretty half cast babies by big sexy black men?

idk what it's to do with that's just my guess, I know race mixing is advantageous genetically but I don't know if there is significant enough correlation in terms of looks.

then again I've seen bad looking mixed race people too I guess we're more exposed to the attractive ones due to social media.

lmaooo probably, I guess with a white and black mix it's alot of recessive genes mixing with a whole load of dominant genes: so the kid usually ends up looking "like a black person" with white influences.
Original post by Blue_Mason
I disagree, as good looking is subjective.
disagree with what? genetics? attractiveness is subjective of course.
Original post by Daddy Longlegz
Zayn is half Pakistani half white and he looks so white it's laughable that anyone considers him a posterboy for Asian masculinity,

not many people know he's half white until they background check/are told, people generally assume he's just a really attractive pakistani (or middle eastern)

Original post by Results

LOOOOL
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Results
Birmingham, your parents must be like mine aha

ohh that makes sense, yeah i heard birminghams basically arab based

ahaha kinda, i helped my mum chuck away my revision notes but then i got onto cleaning, but i have my last exam on monday but cba
Original post by alkaline.
idk what it's to do with that's just my guess, I know race mixing is advantageous genetically but I don't know if there is significant enough correlation in terms of looks.

then again I've seen bad looking mixed race people too I guess we're more exposed to the attractive ones due to social media.

I've never understood why it's ok to say race-mixing gives you genetically stronger people because they both inherit dominant genes, but it's completely unacceptable to say people born to rich parents are smarter because their parents were more intelligent which meant they got better jobs. I don't believe rich people or mixed people are superior, but there is a definite acceptable prejudice the left has created.
(edited 7 years ago)
am I the only girl who doesn't find zayn malik hot?
(edited 7 years ago)
I've never understood why it's ok to say race-mixing gives you genetically stronger people because they both inherit dominant genes, but it's completely unacceptable to say people born to rich parents are smarter because their parents were more intelligent which meant they got better jobs. I don't believe rich people or mixed people are superior, but there is a definite acceptable prejudice the left has created.

This, I'm mixed and I'm tired of people gloryfying it.
I've never understood why it's ok to say race-mixing gives you genetically stronger people because they both inherit dominant genes, but it's completely unacceptable to say people born to rich parents are smarter because their parents were more intelligent which meant they got better jobs.

because it increases genetic diversity in the phenotype. When you say "why it's ok to say" it sounds like the statement is offensive in some way... it doesn't mean they're genetically "superior".

They tend to express the dominant gene, of course they inherit both recessive and dominant genes. The dominant will be expressed unless both parents happen to be recessive for a certain gene.
Then of course there are many alleles for just one gene.

Being born to rich parents doesn't automatically make you smarter.. intelligence is largely genetic but is also encouraged by the environment, being born to rich parents means you're more likely to have a better education and thus do better academically but it's not a rule of life.

idk if it's completely unacceptable to say that tbh I've never heard it before but it makes sense. I know less well off people who are clever too lol.
because it increases genetic diversity in the phenotype. When you say "why it's ok to say" it sounds like the statement is offensive in some way... it doesn't mean they're genetically "superior".

They tend to express the dominant gene, of course they inherit both recessive and dominant genes. The dominant will be expressed unless both parents happen to be recessive for a certain gene.
Then of course there are many alleles for just one gene.

What makes dominant alleles better than recessive ones?

Original post by Hubba_Hubba
This, I'm mixed and I'm tired of people gloryfying it.

It also pisses me off when people say that those who are half-Black and half-White are more Black than White. People only say they because they're used to only seeing White people, Obama is quite clearly both Black and White, both in terms of skin tone and facial features.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Zayn's half Pakistani, not Arab, so no need to gas up Arabs.

And no, I've seen ugly mixed race people, there's good looking people in every race/mixture of races. The ones you see on tumblr are obviously the hand picked attractive ones.

Pakistani guys all gassed because Zayn is half Pakistani and is buff...when most look like D4nny :rofl:
Original post by Biryani007
Pakistani guys all gassed because Zayn is half Pakistani and is buff...when most look like D4nny :rofl:

Most Pakistanis look like South Indians :dontknow:
Looks are subjective.

/thread
What makes dominant alleles better than recessive ones?

nothing? neither is "better" idk what ya talking about.
nothing? neither is "better" idk what ya talking about.

I know race mixing is advantageous genetically

What makes dominant genes ''advantageous''?

Quick Reply

Latest