The Student Room Group

what would you do if...

what would you do if you finished you exams and suddenly woke up and realised every exam you sat was a dream so in reality you haven't even started

lets make it that the exam questions were completely different as well or is that too mean?
Hella pissed off that I hadn't even started,to begin with
Well the papers all being completely different wouldn't be too bad seeing as though I wouldn't have to sit that monster that was Maths Paper 1 in real life...
Reply 3
I'd be pretty glad tbh
I would say 'Baldrick, who gave you permission to turn into an Alsatian?' and go back to sleep.
Original post by george_c00per
Well the papers all being completely different wouldn't be too bad seeing as though I wouldn't have to sit that monster that was Maths Paper 1 in real life...

edexcel? come on it was better that last year for real! hannah didn't come up so that paper was calm!
Original post by sfaraj
edexcel? come on it was better that last year for real! hannah didn't come up so that paper was calm!

Nah I did AQA, with Dwayne Pipes and his plumbing business :angry: it was weird because Paper 2 was one of the easiest Maths papers I've done so hopefully they'll balance out to an A :tongue:
Id be super pissed off!
Anyone still doing exams might have a heart attack if they read this thread.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Anyone still doing exams might have a heart attack if they read this thread.

i have 1 more but yeah because i am so gassed to be free but if i had to go back i'd probably pull an eva

Quick Reply

Latest