The Student Room Group

How do girls let guys know their hurt?

I know all girls are different, but there must be one common way girls let guys know they hurt them.

Scroll to see replies

Idk i just cry or get pissed off
but then again idk any guys so...:dontknow:
They ignore them lol
They make our lives equally miserable
I don't know any guys but I think I would just tell them and then angrily storm out of the room, like I do with girls.
Reply 5
in my experience, cold shoulder at first. then eventually snapping and direct confrontation.
Threaten them with rape allegations to let them know you can ruin their life because of double standards
Ignore them until they doubt their very existence.
Reply 8
My guess is: "I'm hurt."
Original post by Anonymous
Threaten them with rape allegations to let them know you can ruin their life because of double standards

Even better, marry them and have children and make them sign contracts and then divorce them later on so you get 50% of everything they own for the rest of your life. Essentially ruining their life. Its a win win against cis scum
Original post by Mike_91
I know all girls are different, but there must be one common way girls let guys know they hurt them.

stick a finger up the butt
Original post by fartinugget
stick a finger up the butt

immature cis white scum making unfunny jokes to subdue the male superiority over womens feelings
immature cis white scum making unfunny jokes to subdue the male superiority over womens feelings

k.
Terrible title!
It's they're not 'their' :colonhash:

They're = they are
(edited 7 years ago)
They have sex with other guys and then they cheat on you and then they move to australia like my ex did and then they post on instagram how wonderful their boyfriend is and how many cars he has and then you look at yourself and your non existent garage and it kind of makes you feel sad inside which is the point really so the point is that they turn it around making your life miserable and theirs happy especially if you stop paying so much attention to her which is what all girls want.
Original post by Arima
in my experience, cold shoulder at first. then eventually snapping and direct confrontation.

Snapping what. twix? If they are snapping twix I would say its a good thing because they are sharing but what if they are snapping something like breadsticks would that come under romance or is that a bit too posh for romance unless they really like breadsticks which then could act as their lovemaking specialty.
Original post by niv1234
I don't know any guys but I think I would just tell them and then angrily storm out of the room, like I do with girls.

Why would you storm out of the room are you a runner or are you a fighter because if you are runner you are not facing confrontation why is really what you need in situations like that but it really depends on the type of madness that you have I mean if you just cant bear to talk to them anymore then you can storm out but why would you storm out like that with girls are you a lesbian or what if so then you must be manly which means you dont need to storm out the storm will come to you
They have sex with other guys and then they cheat on you and then they move to australia like my ex did and then they post on instagram how wonderful their boyfriend is and how many cars he has and then you look at yourself and your non existent garage and it kind of makes you feel sad inside which is the point really so the point is that they turn it around making your life miserable and theirs happy especially if you stop paying so much attention to her which is what all girls want.

what a bigot facist cis white male scum racist idiot only men cheta and attack women and to think otherwise is laughable
Reply 18
By telling them. With words. No need for drama. Maybe a civilised conversation to work through the problem if you're feeling extra mature with common sense.
Original post by trc96
By telling them. With words. No need for drama. Maybe a civilised conversation to work through the problem if you're feeling extra mature with common sense.

Why wouldnt you add drama what if you did drama at gcse then your learning has gone to waist hasnt it and what do you mean by civilised do you mean that they usually talk like cavemen that they need to change up their styles just for this or do you mean other people usually talk like cavemen when they are arguing also why should they be civilised in the first place for example if my ex is had sex in my garden with some other dudes why would I be civilised.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending