The Student Room Group

What is your favourite thing about Israel?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue_Mason
They have only "progressed" to fit an agenda, I mean it is easy for you as you grew up in the current times, but you cannot forget the past.
You need to change your way of thinking

It's easy for me? Yeah, okay, pal. I grew up being abused for my sexuality daily, with parents who do not approve, teachers who punished me for coming out, and being subjected to stabbing for my sexuality. You can back the **** off right now. You don't know what you're talking about and you're acting like you're from 5 centuries past. I refuse to discuss this with you further; absolute bigot.
Original post by Mathemagicien
And our Queen is really a reptillian from the planet Nibiru, but we don't judge her on that :nope:

She's not my Queen :/
Original post by ivybridge
It's easy for me? Yeah, okay, pal. I grew up being abused for my sexuality daily, with parents who do not approve, teachers who punished me for coming out, and being subjected to stabbing for my sexuality. You can back the **** off right now. You don't know what you're talking about and you're acting like you're from 5 centuries past. I refuse to discuss this with you further; absolute bigot.

Hit the nail right on the head.
Original post by Calmness
Like why would there need to be a gay movement if Gays were always equal, like what is this Blue_mason guy talking about?

Gay movement?
I thought it was the lbgt movement?
You're missing my point, so you just cool off and re-read my point.
Because you act like the UK is some type of utopia.

That is one sassy mamma

She can bend the knee for me...

...if you know what I mean
Gay movement?
I thought it was the lbgt movement?
You're missing my point, so you just cool off and re-read my point.
Because you act like the UK is some type of utopia.

LOL "lbgt" movement.

He tires to correct me yet fails miserably himself
:rofl::rofl:

And where did I ever claim that the UK was a utopia?
(edited 7 years ago)
Nice weather
LOL "lbgt" movement.

And where did I ever claim that the UK was a utopia?

That is what you and others do want to insinuate, I mean such countries have serious problems, but it is not your business to poke your nose in just because the guardian writes an article about something that is related to gay people.
That is what you and others do want to insinuate, I mean such countries have serious problems, but it is not your business to poke your nose in just because the guardian writes an article about something that is related to gay people.

What the hell are you on about?
What the hell are you on about?

Which part do you not understand?
Israelis have really hot bodies, maybe that's why some people are fooled into being zionists
Beside from their politics.

I like their fighting style Krav Maga
God nose
Reply 113
The UN is pretty much all against Israel, except for the EU countries and the US

That means that majority of the UN Security Council is for Israel. But you are right in saying the UN does speak out against Israel, at least it has been quite recently. But, due to their power, Israel (in my opinion) will NEVER, ever be punished for their crimes.
Nothing. The people seem nice though.
Original post by mara davies
anti irasel

:confused:
As shown in this thread, my favourite thing about Israel is how much they have got the goyim to love them.
Original post by saeed9755
As shown in this thread, my favourite thing about Israel is how much they have got the goyim to love them.

lololololol 'goyim'
Original post by saeed9755
Im Mihrazi by blood so i can use that word.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. Did you mean to say Mizrachi?
Original post by EricPiphany
Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. Did you mean to say Mizrachi?

Yeh my bad Mizrahi. Havent seen the Mizrachi spelling before tho.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending