The Student Room Group

Girls with mostly MALE mates or guys with mostly FEMALE ones..

opinions? :colone:

Scroll to see replies

i dont get it :rolleyes:
It's weird but meh, they can hang out with whoever they like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998
i dont get it :rolleyes:

opinionəˈpɪnjən/noun

1.a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."that, in my opinion, is right"synonyms:belief, judgement, thought(s), school of thought, thinking, way of thinking, mind, point of view, view, viewpoint, outlook, angle, slant, side, attitude, stance, perspective,position, standpoint;
More

2.a statement of advice by an expert on a professional matter."if in doubt, get a second opinion"

nomophobia
It's weird but meh, they can hang out with whoever they like.

Is it a turn off?

Who cares? lol
Why does it matter who you're friends with, as long as the friendship is genuine?
Usually the guys I know of that are friends with mostly girls, (and are the only guy in that whole group) are quite effeminate. And can be quite funny.
Original post by flyingpanda
Usually the guys I know of that are friends with mostly girls, (and are the only guy in that whole group) are quite effeminate. And can be quite funny.

Do you think they're gay?
Original post by NewcastleFresher

Is it a turn off?

I don't know, I don't date so I don't care.

It shouldn't be a turn off tho, some people are just like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't have loads of guy friends but I do prefer males over females generally.

However this guy I liked was really close with this group of 4 girls even though I proper fancied him and his personality I found it bit gay and a reallllllllly huge turn off sexually :/.

I like guys that hang out with guys because I also like the guy sense of humour etc and I don't like the girls he hung out with so meh.

Generally though, it's not an issue like it doesn't matter who you hang out, it seemed to be an issue in terms of sexual attraction though weirdly.
opinionəˈpɪnjən/noun

1.a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."that, in my opinion, is right"synonyms:belief, judgement, thought(s), school of thought, thinking, way of thinking, mind, point of view, view, viewpoint, outlook, angle, slant, side, attitude, stance, perspective,position, standpoint;
More

2.a statement of advice by an expert on a professional matter."if in doubt, get a second opinion"

GOSHHHH :facepalm: i know what opinion means :afraid:
Do you think they're gay?

Not necessarily. Some may be and may not be, just as in other groups with mixed genders.

you single?
Anonymous

1 minute ago

I don't have loads of guy friends but I do prefer males over females generally.

However this guy I liked was really close with this group of 4 girls even though I proper fancied him and his personality I found it bit gay and a reallllllllly huge turn off sexually :/.

I like guys that hang out with guys because I also like the guy sense of humour etc and I don't like the girls he hung out with so meh.

Generally though, it's not an issue like it doesn't matter who you hang out, it seemed to be an issue in terms of sexual attraction though weirdly.

Were those girls slutty?

what about sarcasm? :rolleyes:
Original post by Anonymous
you single?

yes why :redface:
what about sarcasm? :rolleyes:

yep familiar with that as well :rofl:
Were those girls slutty?

:rolleyes:

Not that I know of, they're not that popular either. Only of them was kinda pretty so it wasn't that I felt threatened or anything.
I just really didn't like it.
yes why :redface:

yep familiar with that as well :rofl:

Cos I got special plans for us if you with it
Original post by Anonymous
Not that I know of, they're not that popular either. Only of them was kinda pretty so it wasn't that I felt threatened or anything.
I just really didn't like it.

why? :redface:

I didnt date a girl cause she had loads of guy friends, shed slept with some tho
Normal I'd say :yep:

Probably 60% of my friends are female and I've never thought anything of it :bigsmile:
Original post by flyingpanda

Do you know me? O.o

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending