The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;D5Y11hwjMNs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Y11hwjMNs[/video]
Reply 961
Original post by ravioliyears
LLOOOLLL

vyaadhi nai kaar bhabhi :mmm:

Original post by nucdev
If your bhabhi so much as catches me cheating on her by signing up to that site, she'll throw the champal at me :rofl:

Spoiler

You guys are hilarious. omg. I always miss these "chats"
<3 Missing you guys!
Someone hold me. :cry:

cold lettuce pls.

like, more than freezer cold so when you bite through you're partially screaming.

meep meeep meeeeep.

but no one can hear you bar the lettuce animals.

"leaf us alone!!!1!!!!111"

kings cry.

"remove your crown"

divine.
Original post by Anon_98
Someone hold me. :cry:

cold lettuce pls.

like, more than freezer cold so when you bite through you're partially screaming.

meep meeep meeeeep.

but no one can hear you bar the lettuce animals.

"leaf us alone!!!1!!!!111"

kings cry.

"remove your crown"

divine.

*holds* :redface:

It will be okay? :frown:
Want to cry again but just gonna go to bed instead :redface:
Night ppl, thanks for putting up with me :lovehug: x
:goodnight: :tsr2: :sleep:
:moon:
I just rang my father, like, 10 mins ago bc I want him to take me to the hairdressers + now he's mad bc:

a) I apparently woke him up for something unimportant + made him worried.

b) I'm not asleep yet.

c) he isn't going to let me do it + literally told me to calm down, behave + go to bed.

Technically it is v important + I don't want to go to bed at all, I want to talk about it now not tomorrow. I couldn't even understand what was being said bc I'm far too tired. Like, really tired. I can hear the birds + my head hurts. Tired.:cry:.
Original post by Anon_98
x

Oh Anon. :redface:

Perhaps get some rest, why not? :sad:
:hugs:
Original post by Salamandastron
Want to cry again but just gonna go to bed instead :redface:
Night ppl, thanks for putting up with me :lovehug: x
goodnight
Oh my God, I've had a terrible night:frown: Felt a bit nauseous going to sleep and my tummy had been feeling a bit weird all evening. So then I woke up about 1.5 hours later with terrible stomach ache. I went to the toilet but after a bit, my head started to spin, it went numb and bells started ringing, so I got off the toilet and sat on the floor instead. I thought I was going to faint but instead I was sick. Vomited into the toilet for a bit. It was horrible:frown: My mum heard me and came to see and I felt so bad that I just slept in her bed:eek: Haven't done that since I was little. So it's morning now and my stomach still really hurts and I have a headache.

To top it all off, I'm meant to be in work at 10:frown:

Omg what am I even doing :afraid: what have I done :afraid: what am I going to do :afraid: omg :afraid:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Omg what am I even doing :afraid: what have I done :afraid: what am I going to do :afraid: omg :afraid:

what happened? :afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:
Original post by ForestShadow
what happened? :afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:

Nothing in particular - just regretting the majority of my life choices and apprehending my inevitably bleak future :afraid:
Really sucky, got work soon and regretting my decision to try to work today, I m not sure I m strong enough to keep smiling all day :frown:
:argh::argh::bricks::bricks: me rn due to my bio revision not being effective. (only done 5 spreads in three hours and have like half the book to learn :getmecoat:by tuesday max
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Oh my God, I've had a terrible night:frown: Felt a bit nauseous going to sleep and my tummy had been feeling a bit weird all evening. So then I woke up about 1.5 hours later with terrible stomach ache. I went to the toilet but after a bit, my head started to spin, it went numb and bells started ringing, so I got off the toilet and sat on the floor instead. I thought I was going to faint but instead I was sick. Vomited into the toilet for a bit. It was horrible:frown: My mum heard me and came to see and I felt so bad that I just slept in her bed:eek: Haven't done that since I was little. So it's morning now and my stomach still really hurts and I have a headache.

To top it all off, I'm meant to be in work at 10:frown:

That's a lot of info.

Hope you're okay though.
Original post by claireestelle
Really sucky, got work soon and regretting my decision to try to work today, I m not sure I m strong enough to keep smiling all day :frown:

Original post by toonervoustotalk
:argh::argh::bricks::bricks: me rn due to my bio revision not being effective. (only done 5 spreads in three hours and have like half the book to learn :getmecoat:by tuesday max

My chem revision isnt effective at all, and my final exam is TOMORROW!

My bio is on friday tho

Original post by ForestShadow

My chem revision isnt effective at all, and my final exam is TOMORROW!

My bio is on friday tho

I appreciate the gifs but I don't think that's going to work today :frown:
Original post by claireestelle
I appreciate the gifs but I don't think that's going to work today :frown:

what about :hugs:

[video="youtube;jEtDRiI5l0E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEtDRiI5l0E[/video]

I attached the lyric one cos I know the main vid will have ads :rofl:

Latest