The Student Room Group

Tens of thousands of Palestinians left without water as Israeli firm cuts supplies –

Scroll to see replies

Our
Original post by admonit
Yeah, like the lie in the topic. :cool:

IT featured on the news habibi
Original post by queen-bee
IT featured on the news habibi

And of course just accidentally the lie was started by Al Jazeera. :cool:
Original post by admonit
And of course just accidentally the lie was started by Al Jazeera. :cool:

'Lie'? Israel have done worst things to them so this isn't actually hard to believe and is in no way a 'lie'. The only lie here is that Israel wants 'peace'
'Lie'?

Yes, it's a lie.
What now? :cool:
Original post by admonit
Yes, it's a lie.
What now? :cool:

Just Israel doing it's usually unjust killings,torturing etc
Just Israel doing it's usually unjust killings,torturing etc

A very interesting opinion. :cool:
This is ridiculous. It's funny that Israel supporters seem to miss out the very reason of this ongoing conflict. Israel has and is continuing to steal Palestinian land. They evict Palestinians from their homes and and build illegal settlements in their place. They have broken countless UN resolutions but the world remains silent. How can you blame the Palestinians for fighting for their own land. A similar thing happened in apartheid South Africa but those people were called freedom fighters whereas the Palestinians are labelled as terrorists. Smh
The Palestinians are going to have to move fast, when fracking comes online and advances in battery technology severely reduce global reliance on oil, America will stop pandering to the Arab nations, they'll shore up the Israelis then look east to prosperous nations. The Arabs need to get together and focus on improving their education with the view to creating economies based on scientific advance and commerce if they want the world to bother about them in the latter half of this century.
The regressive centre is out in force I see.
Let their allies Egypt, Arabia assist them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
Let their allies Egypt, Arabia assist them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This
:K:
I know this isn't much to do with water but can I just add that if Syrian refugees ( a small number) fleed to seek refuge in Britain from war similar to the Israelis from Germany we would happily accommodate them but if they then asked for a larger amount of land e.g 30% we would along with the UN deny that from them (and rightly so) but the UN and other countries didn't intervene when Palestinians were being pushed into 20% of their own land and Israelis who they had done a favour for and let into their country went and built an 8 metre wall around them to prevent retaliation
This is illegal in British law but we still sit and do nothing and have people like Trump in the world who pledge allegiance without the group of israelis that have caused this.
Although I also understand that not all Israelis are terrorising Palestinians (who have little funding to fight back) for example the pro Palestine Rabbi (Lerner) action needs to be taken in the form of peaceful protests and UN policies

So for those saying Israel has a right to deny the basic nessecity of water then just think about how we would feel if Syrian refugees came and did this to us.

Peace and love

NK
Original post by doculmc7171
This is ridiculous. It's funny that Israel supporters seem to miss out the very reason of this ongoing conflict. Israel has and is continuing to steal Palestinian land. They evict Palestinians from their homes and and build illegal settlements in their place. They have broken countless UN resolutions but the world remains silent. How can you blame the Palestinians for fighting for their own land. A similar thing happened in apartheid South Africa but those people were called freedom fighters whereas the Palestinians are labelled as terrorists. Smh

Thank you for this I can't believe their are people in the UK that believe that Israels has the right to do this
Original post by admonit
You better ask what Palestinians did immediately after the Oslo agreement..

Namely....?
Original post by anarchism101
Namely....?

Total terror against Israel. Just that.
Original post by admonit
That's what your "religion of peace" advises you to say? :cool:

You made an assumption that I was muslim.
How would you know I am?
And yeah, Islam encourages to stand in the face of oppressors in case you were wondering babe.
Original post by admonit
Total terror against Israel. Just that.

The first major terror attack after the Oslo Accords was Baruch Goldstein's massacre at Hebron.
British should be ashamed that they ethnically cleansed Palestine for the Jews.. if that is not Jewish power, what is?

Palestine is full of Jews from Europe/Soviet Union. They keep saying Jewish populations were wiped up, ignoring that many have migrated including to America of course. Many even left before the war broke out as they know what was going to happen, much like in Ukraine they were warned to leave knowing they were going to turn it into a battlefield.

A while back I remember hearing that Jews were returning to Germany from ISRAEL because of better economic opportunities. I thought they were exterminated hmm?
It's a lie, it wasn't millions who perished but thousands. Yes a crime, but in relation to what else went on in that war...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CorpusLuteum
You made an assumption that I was muslim.
How would you know I am?
And yeah, Islam encourages to stand in the face of oppressors in case you were wondering babe.

The whole world is already sick of your "cases".
Constant lies (as in this topic) and fakes of Palestinians also are encouraged by Islam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending