Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Exams2210
i dont even get eid money anymore

How come????
im too old?
im too old?

looool that "?"

And yeah same, rip eid money and rip things to do on eid.
im too old?

Oh, i expect to never stop recieving eid money.... even my parents get Eid money from their parents and auntys ect
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
looool that "?"

And yeah same, rip eid money and rip things to do on eid.

that "?" symbolises my resentment of growing up. quite emotional knowing theres no more eid money and i have to work for my money now.
Original post by Zara0526
Oh, i expect to never stop recieving eid money.... even my parents get Eid money from their parents and auntys ect

wow u should say alhamdulillah for that i would love that to happen loool
Original post by Hamoody
Hello there everyone, and welcome to this thread. I haven't seen a thread dedicated to Ramadan as yet, so let's make this into one.

Let's talk about Ramadan and Eid. I'm not sure how it goes in the UK, but over here, we're observing the first fast. So far it's going great. I was quite apprehensive about this year though, what with my horrible tooth condition and all :ashamed:

One thing I'm really delighted about this Ramadan is the fact that my birthday falls on the first day of Eid :party::party: :woo:

What about you peeps? How's it going? I'll tag some users on here so they can join the discussion :yep:

And @HAnwar I'd really appreciate it if you could tag some more users who are active in the ISOC. I don't know them all well enough :redface:

in de uk going sooooooo easy alhamdullilah
that "?" symbolises my resentment of growing up. quite emotional knowing theres no more eid money and i have to work for my money now.

don't be too sad little one, all will be okay.
Original post by Hamoody
How many hours do you have to fast? We fast for 14.5 hours :redface:

Kel 3aam ou enti bikhair :hugs:

20 hrs for me and going easy as well
Original post by Ishea16
some sunni's are starting tomorrow aswell i think its to do with different places, I know london has started theirs today aswell,
aha I feel super blessed when I have an exam and I'm fasting, gives me confidence idk why ahaha:tongue:

yeh bcz majority sunni follow saudi but the other suuni which do it the next day folllow morroco or south africa
Original post by Midnight1811
Is Chewing Gum allowed? Is brushing your teeth with paste allowed whilst fasting?

chewing gum is haram brushing wiv paste is makrrooh veryy closer to haram use miswaak it will remove bad breath and lots of benefits
Original post by eternalhinch
am i the only one fasting tomorrow??

r u a barelwi?
Original post by nomophobia
How long is yours??

Posted from TSR Mobile

From 2:40 to about 9:15. This is my first full Ramadan I'll be spending in the UK after about 4/5 years - usually I'm in the Middle East and they're nice and easy there.
Original post by Khalessi_
First fast today 😊😊 going great, a bit hungry now lol but not long left now. I need you guys opinion on something.....I have an exam tomorrow do you think I should fast??

reply a bit late sorry nut no not a good enough excusee life is a test suffering occurs and in de prophets time when people were at war they were fasting so not good enough excuse bro
Original post by Hibzish
Ramadan kareem everyone

Why do some people start fasting tomorrow?? Every year i find someone is fasting 1 day later lol

all to do wiv following saudi and south africa wana know more contact me on inbox
Original post by Kadak
Is it ok to delay Ramadan for exams ?
Whats the rule for this ?

not ok as life is a test suffering occurs and during prophets time they use to fast during wars so not enough excuses bro
Original post by Hussxni19
How long is everyone's fast? I'm from Northern Ireland and Sehri is at 02:43ish and Iftari is at 22:07 ugh.

13:26-~21:33

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by undercxver
Can a female who prays taraweeh talk me through how they pray it pls? :K:

yeh ofcourse just private message me
Original post by Hamoody
You could go for something light. Don't overeat as it'll make you feel queasy the whole day. Good luck :h:

u should eat porridge trust ittll last u atleast 6 hours

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending