The Student Room Group

Help! Do I have to do three years at college?

I'm currently studying Biology, Chemistry and philosophy all A-Levels.

My philosophy is an as Level and I sat the exam for it earlier this month and I think I've failed. If that is the case then I have to stop the subject and pick a new one for two years. I don't want to do this so I came up with the following: in case I fail philosophy I drop the subject and become an external candidate for it and carry on doing bio and chem as usual. I'll also pick up an as level In something and this way I only have to do two years at college
Original post by Ahm3D
I'm currently studying Biology, Chemistry and philosophy all A-Levels.

My philosophy is an as Level and I sat the exam for it earlier this month and I think I've failed. If that is the case then I have to stop the subject and pick a new one for two years. I don't want to do this so I came up with the following: in case I fail philosophy I drop the subject and become an external candidate for it and carry on doing bio and chem as usual. I'll also pick up an as level In something and this way I only have to do two years at college

You don't have to do three years, you can fast track one as a private candidate like you've said :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest