The Student Room Group

Girls I've some questions, boys keep out

1) How do you take off your facial hair, underarms and arms and legs?

2) what's your skincare routine , and hair routine?

3) Do you put your clothes in the wash after wearing it once , if not what do u do?

Scroll to see replies

1)Not facial hair cos it is blonde, underarms and legs yes when i remember/have a razor blade
2)Dont have one, wash my hair every 2 days
3)T-shirts yes, trousers no every 2 days

But then im really ugly and unattractive so i accept no liability for the information given should it be followed :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

3) Do you put your clothes in the wash after wearing it once , if not what do u do?

Why do boys have to keep out of this
LOL HANDY TIP (WRITING BOYS KEEP OUT IN YOUR TITLE ACTUALLY ATTRACTS THEM TO THIS THREAD) :laugh:
!) Shave or wax down there. I have absolutely no hair on my arms and- legs lucky me :colone:)
2) I don't really have a routine.I scrub my face with anti acne creams and lemon as well as lime when i have abreakout which is unlikely
3) I actually put my clothes in the wash every time i wear it. Even once. Cause if i wear the same clothes without washing again. I feel dirty.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4

1) Facial hair: I tried cream once but turns out i'm allergic, so now I leave it. It's blonde anyway
Underarms: Shave every other day Arms: Shave twice weekly Legs; Shave weekly
2) Wash my face twice a day, morning and night and moisturise each time. Try to exfoliate and do a facemask once a week. Wash my hair twice weekly because it rarely gets greasy.
3) Yep pretty much always, though I have been known to wear jeans twice if there aren't any washed yet
Reply 5
I mean, I'm a guy, I care about the way I look - does this mean I can't give some advice?

Not all men grow out 9 inch armpit hair and walk around with dirty skin and a hunchback - grunting loool

Advice tailored for girls:
1) Don't shave, it makes your hair appear darker when it regrows - wax instead or use a little cream in a hard-to-notice spot to see if you're allergic.

2) I have "perfect" skin, not too dry and not too oily so I never get spots and tend not to do anything with it.
But, if you have:

- Dry skin: Moisturize it 2 times a day and wash your face with water not with soap.

- Oily skin: Wash your face with soap of some sorts and moisturize once daily. (The soap will dry your skin out).

3) Clothes don't get dirty by just wearing them, wear them out a few times. Nothing ever got smelly as **** just by sitting in class.
(edited 7 years ago)

1) I used to thread eyebrows but haraam so now bleach. I recommend bleaching facial hair :smile: I recommend waxing body hair because so much better for you.

2) Use coconut oil on face and body, I wash my hair once a week.

3) And no because I don't need to lmao. I'm a naturally nice-smelling? person who doesn't dirty their clothes so I can pretty much easily do this :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by PrincessBO$$
LOL HANDY TIP (WRITING BOYS KEEP OUT IN YOUR TITLE ACTUALLY ATTRACTS THEM TO THIS THREAD) :laugh:
!) Shave or wax down there. I have absolutely no hair on my arms and- legs lucky me :colone:)
2) I don't really have a routine.I scrub my face with anti acne creams and lemon as well as lime when i have abreakout which is unlikely
3) I actuakky out my clothes in the wash every time i wear it. Even once. Cause if i wear the same clothes without washing again. I feel dirty.

Lamo I was thinking whether it was a good idea of saying that 😂

And doesn't it hurt when you wax down there? What is the product called?

1)Not facial hair cos it is blonde, underarms and legs yes when i remember/have a razor blade
2)Dont have one, wash my hair every 2 days
3)T-shirts yes, trousers no every 2 days

But then im really ugly and unattractive so i accept no liability for the information given should it be followed :smile:

Nobody is ugly

Why do boys have to keep out of this

Idk not really relevant to them i assume

Original post by Cari98
1) Facial hair: I tried cream once but turns out i'm allergic, so now I leave it. It's blonde anyway
Underarms: Shave every other day Arms: Shave twice weekly Legs; Shave weekly
2) Wash my face twice a day, morning and night and moisturise each time. Try to exfoliate and do a facemask once a week. Wash my hair twice weekly because it rarely gets greasy.
3) Yep pretty much always, though I have been known to wear jeans twice if there aren't any washed yet

Right. What if you've worn double tops?

Original post by Results
I mean, I'm a guy, I care about the way I look - does this mean I can't give some advice?

Not all men grow out 9 inch armpit hair and walk around with dirty skin and a hunchback - grunting loool

Advice tailored for girls:
1) Don't shave, it makes your hair appear darker when it regrows - wax instead or use a little cream in a hard-to-notice spot to see if you're allergic.

2) I have "perfect" skin, not too dry and not too oily so I never get spots and tend not to do anything with it.
But, if you have:

- Dry skin: Moisturize it 2 times a day and wash your face with water not with soap.

- Oily skin: Wash your face with soap of some sorts and moisturize once daily. (The soap will dry your skin out).

3) Clothes don't get dirty by just wearing them, wear them out a few times. Nothing ever got smelly as sh*t just by sitting in class.

Lol bless x Glad to see there are guys who maintain themselves! Init I never shave armpits. I use cream, but planning to start waxing.

How often do you shower?

1) I used to thread eyebrows but haraam so now bleach. I recommend bleaching facial hair :smile: I recommend waxing body hair because so much better for you.

2) Use coconut oil on face and body, I wash my hair once a week.

3) And no because I don't need to lmao. I'm a naturally nice-smelling? person who doesn't dirty their clothes so I can pretty much easily do this :smile:

Waxing kills lol

1) Erm doesn't bleached eyebrow look weird? Why not use eyebrow pencil?

2) never used coconut oil

3) I'm the same lol

How often do you bath or shower?
Reply 8
I have a 5 minute shower every day after going for my 6am run.

I have longer showers when I have a heavy workout at the gym and on Sunday.
Reply 9
facial hair I either thread or wax and use a shaver for everywhere else
I'll wash my face with a face wash every morning, use a spot cream if I have any and apply a face mask maybe once a week.
I usually apply a hair mask every week aswell.
1) Wax or Shave I get my eyebrows threaded.
2) I use Origins charcoal mask. I use a fash wash. I sometimes use a facial cleanser. I moisturise my face :h:
3)I wash my clothes after wearing them.
Original post by Results
I have a 5 minute shower every day after going for my 6am run.

I have longer showers when I have a heavy workout at the gym and on Sunday.

Nice x do you use different gym clothes/ trainers everyday? .

Original post by sadixx
facial hair I either thread or wax and use a shaver for everywhere else
I'll wash my face with a face wash every morning, use a spot cream if I have any and apply a face mask maybe once a week.
I usually apply a hair mask every week aswell.

Nice.you shave underarm and down there?
Reply 12
Nice x do you use different gym clothes/ trainers everyday? .

Nice.you shave underarm and down there?

yes when I need to 😂

Girls shouldn't have facial hair, any girl that does needs to see her doctor :laugh:

I don't shave my legs or arms, that's weird, but when I use a shaving foam and razor for underarm hair like a normal person

I don't really have a skincare or hair routine, I use benzyl peroxide on my spots and shampoo and conditioner on my hair. Anything else is unnecessary

Not usually, usually I wash my clothes after wearing them twice
1) For facial (unlucky dark hair problems) Used to wax most facial hair, but switched to threading because it doesn't cause break outs as much, eyebrows mainly waxed though and pluck those strays
Underarms and legs have always been waxed, try to keep it consistent so that hairs don't start breaking when they're long, also makes the hair growth finer in comparison to when i used to shave.
2) Use one of those exfoliating pads whenever I have a shower, and moisturise when ever I leave the house or coconut oil when my face starts becoming really dry, also put oil in my hair once a weed before the hair wash
3)usualy after three times, because they don't smell and things like jeans don't actually get dirty very quick imo so maybe longer

1) I pluck my eyebrows and use a combination of veet (hair removal cream) on my legs and underarms.

2) Use exfoliatior, cleanser and toner daily and a face mask weekly. Shampoo & condition my hair, only straighten it if I can be asked.

3) Depends. Underwear YES always. For t-shirts, yes. Jeans I can usually get a few wears out of. Obviously if I've sweated or they have dirt on them I'll wash them straight away.
1 - do wax even though i have a phobia towards waxing :afraid:
2 - dont have a particular routine, when i wake up i wash my face with a skin care product and when i come back from school i wash my face again to remove any impurities i gathered from outside :lol: wash my haor every 2 to 3 days
3 - nope, i wear clothes 3 times before washing them, they dont get dirty that quick :colone:
(edited 7 years ago)
For a clean spotless face you need to do yoga. Face impurities are caused by lack of oxygen to the face which is very hard to work on except for doing yoga. Creams will temporarily work but they are not a permanent solution and once you take off the cream or make up your skin will look bad. Just look at any yogi / meditation guru out there and look at their skin, its flawless.
1) I only thread my eyebrows - I don't have much hair at all around my body so I don't need to shave or anything.

2) Skin care: put on sun/ moisturising cream and eye cream as soon as I wake up
Wear eye cream and night cream before I go to bed
I wash my face with an aloe vera cleanser and wear toner after.

Hair care - it's just shampoo and conditioner. Brush hair twice a day

3) Depends what I did wearing the clothes. Sometimes I wash my clothes after one wear but most of the times it's after several wears.
Reply 19

I thread my eyebrows, shave/wax other parts of my body.

I use face moisturizers and creams at night so that I don't have to do it when I wake up, otherwise my face would become rather oily. I apply coconut and olive oils on my hair during weekends.

Yes, I wash my clothes everyday.

Quick Reply

Latest