The Student Room Group

What is your favourite thing about Israel?

Time for controversy
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Jesus was an Israeli.
Reply 2
The stolen land.

Just kidding. Don't punch me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are over 100 sushi restaurants in Tel Aviv…

making it the city with the most sushi restaurants per capita after Tokyo and NYC. :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Definitely not their politics.
Israel provides a safe haven for gay men from Gaza and Judea and Samaria.
Don't really care because its basically another country which I haven't visited and there isn't much that stands out from it, also some people on here like to... blither on about them being bad. If there's anything I'm interested in because I know about it is its sexy Merkava 4 tank:

Definitely the science and high tech industry.
the legendary secret service. the enemies of Israel know that their days are numbered.
Nothing at all :puke:
Folau or Dagg? Favourite thing about Folau is that he has a great step on him and is more of a threat going forward. Dagg however is more solid in defence and a better team player on the whole.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
An admirably efficient service, indeed

The reason that they tend to have stabbings, rather than mass shootings or bombings, as the main means of terrorism

the removal of Mr Ayyash is a typical operation:

https://www.idfblog.com/hamas/2012/01/21/yahya-abd-al-latif-ayyash-2/

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/01/06/world/palestinian-believed-to-be-bombing-mastermind-is-killed.html
The music scene there is absolutely fantastic, some of the finest jazz musicians in existence.
One day Israel will achieve peace with it's neighbours and the region will be one hell of a nice place to be, not now but one day.
:K:
I like how much their people have achieved and how successful a lot of them have become. I think Israel is a highly advanced, historically rich, beautiful nation which deserves our universal support and friendship. God bless the Israeli people!
Original post by Ordo
Free Palestine:pal:

After next Big Bang. Maybe.
Original post by King7
The fact that they are the most powerful country in the world!

You definitely flatter, but thank you anyway. :cool:
Original post by Trapz99
I like how much their people have achieved and how successful a lot of them have become. I think Israel is a highly advanced, historically rich, beautiful nation which deserves our universal support and friendship. God bless the Israeli people!

there is hardly any obesity there either. the people work hard and play hard.
I'm sure the Palestinians have a lot to like about Israel.

Spoiler

Reply 19
It has a cool flag

Quick Reply

Latest