The Student Room Group

Lloyds pharmacy pre-reg 2017

!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey have you had your interview, I have mine tomorrow and I'm feeling nervous?
Reply 2
How did it go guys?

Any advice and tips for those who have it next week?
Reply 3
Honestly not as scary as i thought.

The interviewers were friendly and put you at ease, so it didn't feel too much like an assessment

The Customer Roleplay was like an easy OSCE - not as hard as the ones we get at uni.

The group activity was also super chill, no presentations or anything to do, just a discussion amongst yourselves. I was also expecting the candidates to be very competitive and want to out shout each other (dicks 😝) but it wasn't like that at all, we actually managed a friendly discus with no pressure.

The interview itself was the hardest part - it wasn't too bad for me because i had prepared beforehand (by thinking what they might ask and getting tips of friends and family as to how best to answer them)
If you don't prepare you will find the interview portion hard if you do it will be a breeze.

Just remember that whatever questions they give you, try to give a personal experience that backs up your answer - thats what I did anyway, and don't be afraid to ask them to repeat a question or to take minute to think up a good example.
Reply 4
Thank you so much, I'm SO nervous! Did you do a Summer placement with them? Is it anything like that interview with situation based interview questions ("Think of a time where you were proud of your achievements" etc) or are they different to that? Have you got any example questions?

Sorry to bombard you with questions, I normally feel pretty prepared for interviews but this one is scaring me quite a bit!
Reply 5
Original post by Pav94an

The interviewers were friendly and put you at ease, so it didn't feel too much like an assessment

The Customer Roleplay was like an easy OSCE - not as hard as the ones we get at uni.

The group activity was also super chill, no presentations or anything to do, just a discussion amongst yourselves. I was also expecting the candidates to be very competitive and want to out shout each other (dicks 😝) but it wasn't like that at all, we actually managed a friendly discus with no pressure.

The interview itself was the hardest part - it wasn't too bad for me because i had prepared beforehand (by thinking what they might ask and getting tips of friends and family as to how best to answer them)
If you don't prepare you will find the interview portion hard if you do it will be a breeze.

Just remember that whatever questions they give you, try to give a personal experience that backs up your answer - thats what I did anyway, and don't be afraid to ask them to repeat a question or to take minute to think up a good example.

Good luck with getting a place with them.
Could you please let us know what questions they have asked you.?

Highly apprecitated
Reply 6
Original post by dsi21
!!

Have you had the interview?
Reply 7
Original post by Pav94an

Also what was the OSCE On?
Reply 8
Have anyone heard back from them yet?
hey guys i was just wondering if anyone had heard back from lloyds regarding there pre-reg?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending