The Student Room Group

Tens of thousands of Palestinians left without water as Israeli firm cuts supplies –

Scroll to see replies

Original post by admonit
The whole world is already sick of your "cases".
Constant lies (as in this topic) and fakes of Palestinians also are encouraged by Islam?

What you said makes absolutely no sense.
I'm not a mind reader, y'know.
Original post by anarchism101
The first major terror attack after the Oslo Accords was Baruch Goldstein's massacre at Hebron.

It happened after several months of unceasing killings of Israelis.
Original post by admonit

And the countries that promised foreign land to Israelis I.e. Britain are really going to allow companies to broadcast the terrorism that they are partly responsible for in PALESTINE to Muslim people. If cutting water supplies, colonising and renaming another country and pushing Palestinians in to 20% of their own land all whilst building walls around the people that offered them a place to live in harmony isn't terrorism that what is? Even top Jewish rabbis agree that these acts are condemned in Judaism for example the notable Rabbi Lerner.If a group of people would push you into a small space, kick you out of your home and build walls around you and your family would you not retaliate?Don't sugar coat the truth honey what Israel has done is against British law and UN policies so stop trying to justify it!

Peace and love NK
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien

Those four boys on the beach were a wonderful defense to Israel forces. Great human shield. No way to get around it but kill them. :rolleyes:
Original post by 34908seikj
Yes it is.

"Al Jazeera Media Network, which is partly funded by the House of Thani, the ruling family of Qatar"

Spoiler

Oh right fair enough. Bit weird though, how Mehdi Hassan destroyed the Qatar minister (or something) and the Qatar government in the video.
Original post by admonit

You have an odd definition of 'unceasing'. The number of Israeli civilians killed by Palestinians in 1994 barely reached double figures. In both 1993 and 1994 (i.e. the period both immediately prior to and after the signing of Oslo), far more Palestinians were killed than Israelis.
Original post by NK18444
And the countries that promised foreign land to Israelis I.e. Britain are really going to allow companies to broadcast the terrorism that they are partly responsible for in PALESTINE to Muslim people. If cutting water supplies, colonising and renaming another country and pushing Palestinians in to 20% of their own land all whilst building walls around the people that offered them a place to live in harmony isn't terrorism that what is? Even top Jewish rabbis agree that these acts are condemned in Judaism for example the notable Rabbi Lerner.If a group of people would push you into a small space, kick you out of your home and build walls around you and your family would you not retaliate?Don't sugar coat the truth honey what Israel has done is against British law and UN policies so stop trying to justify it!

Peace and love NK

I really appreciate your attempt to hide the lie of the topic behind the set of nonsense words. :cool:

Even top Jewish rabbis agree that these acts are condemned in Judaism for example the notable Rabbi Lerner

'In 1997 former Tikkun editors accused Lerner of publishing pseudonymous letters to the editor that he himself had written. ... Lerner admitted that he had written the letters'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_%28magazine%29
Yeah, top "rabbi". Apparently Jews still haven't heard about their new top rabbi. :biggrin:
You have an odd definition of 'unceasing'. The number of Israeli civilians killed by Palestinians in 1994 barely reached double figures. In both 1993 and 1994 (i.e. the period both immediately prior to and after the signing of Oslo), far more Palestinians were killed than Israelis.

And you have an odd habit to change the topic of discussion. My statement was very clear: immediately after the Oslo agreement Palestinians responded by terror against Israel. Are your posts relevant? No.
Thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by admonit
And you have an odd habit to change the topic of discussion. My statement was very clear: immediately after the Oslo agreement Palestinians responded by terror against Israel.

Unless you hold that recognition of Israel is somehow the obligation of every single Palestinian individual, rather than quasi-state representatives, your statement was not that relevant. And no, attacks after Oslo by dissident groups were not a "response" to it, as they'd been going on before already as part of the First Intifada - that's precisely why there was peace talks in the first place. Indeed, by 1993 violence was already on the decline.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unless you hold that recognition of Israel is somehow the obligation of every single Palestinian individual, rather than quasi-state representatives, your statement was not that relevant. And no, attacks after Oslo by dissident groups were not a "response" to it, as they'd been going on before already as part of the First Intifada - that's precisely why there was peace talks in the first place. Indeed, by 1993 violence was already on the decline.

Ah, now I get it:
Terrorists are not true Palestinians
Not all Palestinians are terrorists.
Palestinians is a nation of peace. :eek:

And regarding the topic I can add: not all Palestinians are liars. Strict truth. :cool:

So, you say it was on the decline?

Spoiler

Original post by admonit
Ah, now I get it:
Terrorists are not true Palestinians
Not all Palestinians are terrorists.
Palestinians is a nation of peace. :eek:

Do you object to the term "dissident groups"? It's considered perfectly appropriate for Northern Ireland to refer to groups like CIRA and RIRA post-GFA. I see no reason why it can't be applied to similar groups in Israel-Palestine post-Oslo. Or do you just want to maintain a collective blame argument in which all Palestinians are held responsible for anything done by any of them?
Original post by queen-bee
'Lie'? Israel have done worst things to them so this isn't actually hard to believe and is in no way a 'lie'. The only lie here is that Israel wants 'peace'

If it is not true then it is a lie.

You aren't seriously defending blatant propaganda.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
If it is not true then it is a lie.

You aren't seriously defending blatant propaganda. I'm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for stating the obvious :rolleyes:

How do you know it's a lie?
Thanks for stating the obvious :rolleyes:

Because for all the wrong that Israel commit, they aren't stupid. Certainly not stupid enough willingly cut off water to thousands of people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because for all the wrong that Israel commit, they aren't stupid. Certainly not stupid enough willingly cut off water to thousands of people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But stupid enough to use white phosphorus,which are causing birth defects among other crimes against humanity. This is probably nothing to them
But stupid enough to use white phosphorus,which are causing birth defects among other crimes against humanity. This is probably nothing to them

The white phosphorus claims are unsubstantiated, and actually a lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Looks like it's kicking off again, then?

How do you know that it is not? :cool: Even Palestinians themselves don't support this BS, but you still continue wailing. Yes, this is a lie, habibti.
(edited 7 years ago)
The white phosphorus claims are unsubstantiated, and actually a lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dunno what time we're discussing here and I don't want to be dragged into yet another BS Israel v Palestine thread but unless the BBC is in the conspiracy it would seem Israel did at least admit to using it, just that they believe in the context of their usage they didn't break international law...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22310544
Original post by joey11223
dunno what time we're discussing here and I don't want to be dragged into yet another BS Israel v Palestine thread but unless the BBC is in the conspiracy it would seem Israel did at least admit to using it, just that they believe in the context of their usage they didn't break international law...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22310544

Of course they used it. Every Western force uses it and they have been using it for almost 100 years. But they were using as incendary rounds rather than smoke cover.

The claim was it causes birth defects which bull****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending