AQA Religious Studies Life Death and Beyond RST4A

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Predictions?
Original post by BMLFW
Predictions?

Value and eschatology
Has the paper been replaced ? 3B was a replacement paper
Hi, ive been taught life death and beyond, but only revised importance of the present life & LAD and beliefs about death and beyond, and im leaving out nature/value/eschatology. im just checking if there will definitely be a question on this? i know in the past there always has been but i dont know if its set in stone?
Reply 44
For this section can we use any religious teachings, or does it have to be focused on Christianity. And does anyone have any points for the value of Human life from christian perspective Thanks.
Reply 45
i thought present life and eschatology?? what do yall think?
Reply 46
Original post by Haiych
For this section can we use any religious teachings, or does it have to be focused on Christianity. And does anyone have any points for the value of Human life from christian perspective Thanks.

can be any religion
Reply 47
they cant just change the spec...
Reply 48
Original post by lucywebb123
Value and eschatology

value came up last year?
Original post by shhc97
i thought present life and eschatology?? what do yall think?

Value hasn't come up since 2012
Reply 50
Value hasn't come up since 2012

dont nature and value come under the same band? they can choose to specify on one but im sure they come under the same "chapter".
Original post by shhc97
value came up last year?

Human nature came up last year, not value
Original post by shhc97
dont nature and value come under the same band? they can choose to specify on one but im sure they come under the same "chapter".

Yeah they do but as you say they ask separately
Reply 53
Yeah they do but as you say they ask separately

usually eschatology and present life are banded together but who knows?

have you got any predictions by any chance?
Original post by shhc97
usually eschatology and present life are banded together but who knows?

have you got any predictions by any chance?

I would like eschatology
I think a question on value is well overdue
Original post by secretreviser
What do you mean it got changed? They can't change the syllabus

I think it means they changed the paper? Like using the replacement one maybe
Reply 56
anyone got ant tips on how to revise for AO2 and how many points should i use for each side? thanks :smile:
Praying for death and apocalypse. Nature and value is my light touch subject (meaning I have done very little for it apart from memorise a few useful quotes).

Good luck everyone,

Predicting doesn't work!!
And, does anyone have anything on apocalyptic language and symbols. I know that certain words symbolised things but don't understand the relevance there at all. Thank you 😊
Reply 59
Can the two questions that we choose from be from the same topic? So, for example, two questions about eschatology in which we have to choose from?

Quick Reply

Latest