The Student Room Group

Did I send him naked pics shall I ask?

The other night about 4 the Nights ago I went out got really drunk and hardly remember anything. The I woke up next day and had a Memory of texting a guy I slept with recently naked photo or video! Not good Cos the pics were Very drunk and unflattering! Wouldn't mind if they were nice. But wasn't sure if It was a Memory of the night before or of a dream I had that morning.
I got my phone which was on my bed so I had used it before I went to sleep. Looked too see if there was anything but I couldn't see Any. But I could have deleted them thinking he wouldn't be able to look at them,if I couldn't see them on the chat then (drunk logic)
I spoke to him the next day (small talk) but he wasn't that talkative, I don't think he likes me much idk Anyway am wondering shall I ask him if I sent him anything or will he thinks I'm crazy and can't handle my drink. Most nights he seen me out I been very drunk. Anyway too ask him without him thinking I'm weird (which he might already think I am) lol
Have u looked at ur recently deleted pics? Cos idk if drunk me wld remember that 😂 And if u think u did... Ask him if u have talked recently or if I've sent you anything by acident but I wldnt specify what nature.
thats what drinking alcohol does to people :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Original post by fatima1998
thats what drinking alcohol does to people :rolleyes:

Spoiler

thats what drinking "too much" alcohol does to people
Original post by AperfectBalance
thats what drinking "too much" alcohol does to people

yes tooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
ask him..
What is the harm in that?
:dontknow:
:facepalm:
Reply 7
How would I find these?? Deleted pics that I sent through Facebook
Original post by Anonymous
Have u looked at ur recently deleted pics? Cos idk if drunk me wld remember that 😂 And if u think u did... Ask him if u have talked recently or if I've sent you anything by acident but I wldnt specify what nature.

Original post by Fskzma
How would I find these?? Deleted pics that I sent through Facebook

Ca yoy do this?
Ask him, just say you was abit drunk and wondered if you sent anything weird to him because you sent weird stuff to a lot of people and wanted to apologise if you did

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Limerence.
Ask him, just say you was abit drunk and wondered if you sent anything weird to him because you sent weird stuff to a lot of people and wanted to apologise if you did

Posted from TSR Mobile

That might look worse tho if shes doig it to everyoe
Original post by fatima1998
yes tooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler

You are totally wrong about being addicted to it
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You don't know much about true alcohol addiction, do you?

Original post by AperfectBalance
You are totally wrong about being addicted to it

i haven't experienced it but one of my cousin drink alcohol and he gets literally mad :redface: he is proper addicted to it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending