The Student Room Group

Medicine

Say if I already have double science award and got AA. Then when I'm doing AS level I decide to do Seperate science biology chemistry and physics and got 3A's at the same time as AS would this count as a re-take? And would universities say anything about doing sciences twice I.e. Not counting the ones that I done at AS?
Original post by Shazen
Say if I already have double science award and got AA. Then when I'm doing AS level I decide to do Seperate science biology chemistry and physics and got 3A's at the same time as AS would this count as a re-take? And would universities say anything about doing sciences twice I.e. Not counting the ones that I done at AS?

It won't count as a retake, no, but there really is no need to do it in Year 12. It's far better to just concentrate on your A-Levels and other things like work experience, volunteering etc.
Original post by usycool1
It won't count as a retake, no, but there really is no need to do it in Year 12. It's far better to just concentrate on your A-Levels and other things like work experience, volunteering etc.

True but I might do medicine in which then I'd need minimum 6A/A*'s which I don't think I'm going to get in summer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending