The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salamandastron
Thanks lovely :hugs:
ik I just feel like jealously is such an evil emotion :redface: like majority of the time like if ppl get better grades or something i think 'good for them' but in this case im jealous of how someone lives because im so unhappy in myself atm and can only dream of living like that :/

Jealously although isnt the best emotion, it is normal and i think healthy to feel it once in a while. I certainly felt it when all of my friends beat my a level grades and i do get jealous of my boyfriends coordination and admittedly seeing children together with both parents still makes me jealous after all these years, but i just tell myself it's okay to feel like that as long as i dont let it eat me up.
I hate my freaking size 7 feet -.-
If I was a smaller size, then I wouldn't be bleeding, ffs
I stepped onto a glass cup, that was upright and pretty much crushed it. Didn't notice the blood till I went to my room and saw my toes covered in di blood
If I had been size 5 or something, my foot would have hit the spot out of the way of the cup, but my big feet just had to smash it like an satsuma,

-oh well, what are baby wipes for? (makeshift bandages :lol::lol:)
Original post by bluebookie
I hate my freaking size 7 feet -.-
If I was a smaller size, then I wouldn't be bleeding, ffs
I stepped onto a glass cup, that was upright and pretty much crushed it. Didn't notice the blood till I went to my room and saw my toes covered in di blood
If I had been size 5 or something, my foot would have hit the spot out of the way of the cup, but my big feet just had to smash it like an satsuma,

-oh well, what are baby wipes for? (makeshift bandages :lol::lol:)

Awwww :console:

7 still beats 12, though :emo: :lol:
Original post by Indeterminate
Awwww :console:

7 still beats 12, though :emo: :lol:

tanks man,

and you're a size 12? that's like..that's almost double my footsize, and triple my friend's footsize. woahhh, :O

thank again for the concern :smile: The bleeding has significantly reduced, as well as the pain. (the miracles of my bandages are not to be overlooked)
tanks man,

and you're a size 12? that's like..that's almost double my footsize, and triple my friend's footsize. woahhh, :O

thank again for the concern :smile: The bleeding has significantly reduced, as well as the pain. (the miracles of my bandages are not to be overlooked)

Awww that's good news :hugs: It'll get better soon :yes:

Yeah I'm a size 12 and my feet are very big :colonhash: But at least it's still considered a normal size so I don't have any problem finding shoes etc :biggrin:
Awww that's good news :hugs: It'll get better soon :yes:

Yeah I'm a size 12 and my feet are very big :colonhash: But at least it's still considered a normal size so I don't have any problem finding shoes etc :biggrin:

Thank you :h: :hugs: you're very kind

My feet are technically above average at my age, which sometimes makes it harder to find shoes. (the sad moment when I ask the worker if they have this is in size 7 and they're no, haha,) you're lucky !

Spoiler

My feet are technically above average at my age, which sometimes makes it harder to find shoes. (the sad moment when I ask the worker if they have this is in size 7 and they're no, haha,) you're lucky !

Spoiler

My friend's mum threatens to take her socks off (her feet are smelly, apparently) if her kids misbehave. :lol: pick your poison.
AWFUL DAY:frown: I think that I have ... umm it's really embarrassing... but I think I have ibs:cry2: My body is having such a bad time:cry2:
Irritated and bored.
Original post by SeanFM
My friend's mum threatens to take her socks off (her feet are smelly, apparently) if her kids misbehave. :lol: pick your poison.

oh my, I ..:lol: :lol: i'm laughing way too hard at that

That's a gold method of discipline, (or threatening, either way works for me)
I can just imagine the kids running as the smell fills up the house, lmao0o

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I feel lost after finishing OITNB season 4. Sucks we've to wait another a year for the next one :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

:h:

:lol:
Mine are above average by any account :rofl: But there have been so many occasions where I've been unable to find my shoe size because it had sold out :erm:

Spoiler

waitinggggggggggggggggggggg
oh my, I ..:lol: :lol: i'm laughing way too hard at that

That's a gold method of discipline, (or threatening, either way works for me)
I can just imagine the kids running as the smell fills up the house, lmao0o

Spoiler

:toofunny: I have just pictured that in my head happening about 3 times.
:h:

:lol:
Mine are above average by any account :rofl: But there have been so many occasions where I've been unable to find my shoe size because it had sold out :erm:

Spoiler

That is my struggle as well
Hardly ever in stock
But i am size 11 not size 12:tongue:
Certain people are really annoying me, they will get blocked soon. :hand:
Can someone please tell me how i can getover a really bad exam i took on thursday, im literally still going over it in my head and i feel like bloody crying every time i think about it ahahahhahaha i think im going mad like wtf and i dunno yh
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Certain people are really annoying me, they will get blocked soon. :hand:

Dead :rofl:
Anxiety happening :redface:
:goodnight:
Original post by Salamandastron
Thanks lovely :hugs:
ik I just feel like jealously is such an evil emotion :redface: like majority of the time like if ppl get better grades or something i think 'good for them' but in this case im jealous of how someone lives because im so unhappy in myself atm and can only dream of living like that :/

Spoiler

Will answer ur pm in a moment and try to help if i can :lovehug:

Sorry couldn't help but comment on how adorable that gif is :redface:

I completely understand, happens to everyone :yep: I admit I often experience it myself too. I could go on and on but I wont do that today haha, but I hope you're okay :smile:

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending