The Student Room Group

ladies : vinted, have you used it?

i stumbled across it today and it looks amazing!
already purchased my first thing from there
Original post by shawtyb

It's pretty good, better than Depop in that everything's pretty reasonably priced. Not so much designer or actual vintage clothing, from what I saw it was mostly high street brands, but for the price it's pretty good. Would recommend using Paypal though for extra buyer protection.
Vinted is cheap
Reply 3
Original post by Charlotte49
It's pretty good, better than Depop in that everything's pretty reasonably priced. Not so much designer or actual vintage clothing, from what I saw it was mostly high street brands, but for the price it's pretty good. Would recommend using Paypal though for extra buyer protection.

theres so many nice things!! far better then shpock
Original post by shawtyb

Yes, I used to use it all the time. It's a great way of getting rid of unwanted clothes/shoes/jewellery you have lying around. Even better when people wanna swap! I got a leather jacket there for about £30-£40 with the tags attached.
I looked it up and the original price was way over £100 and it was limited edition!
It's good to check the forums once in a while and reviews of users - some people may scam!
Reply 5
Original post by Mochassassin
Yes, I used to use it all the time. It's a great way of getting rid of unwanted clothes/shoes/jewellery you have lying around. Even better when people wanna swap! I got a leather jacket there for about £30-£40 with the tags attached.
I looked it up and the original price was way over £100 and it was limited edition!
It's good to check the forums once in a while and reviews of users - some people may scam!

oh wow thats so good!!
do you not use it now?
i only buy from people if the ratings and reviews etc are good
Original post by shawtyb
oh wow thats so good!!
do you not use it now?
i only buy from people if the ratings and reviews etc are good

Nah, I forgot all about it after I got my new phone so forgot about the app/website!
I might pop up again soon, got a lot to throw out and in need of some new jewellery!
What's your username on there? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Mochassassin
Nah, I forgot all about it after I got my new phone so forgot about the app/website!
I might pop up again soon, got a lot to throw out and in need of some new jewellery!
What's your username on there? :smile:

i just happened to stumble across it online lol
i need to get rid of some too actually
https://www.vinted.co.uk/members/5558486-shawtyb93

Quick Reply

Latest