The Student Room Group

Crashed my car due to female wearing tight clothes

Causing me to be dazzled by her booty and went straight into the back of another vehicle. I dont see why I should pay, if anything the woman should pay for all damages for wearing distracting clothing in public! Thats what I told the feds because they were blaming me and it wasnt my fault. I want a payout from her for damages and loss of earnings due to not being able to get to work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AsapRocky
Causing me to be dazzled by her booty and went straight into the back of another vehicle. I dont see why I should pay, if anything the woman should pay for all damages for wearing distracting clothing in public! Thats what I told the feds because they were blaming me and it wasnt my fault. I want a payout from her for damages and loss of earnings due to not being able to get to work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

did you capture her on dashcam ? :holmes:
Reply 2
Haha!
Thats right, blame someone else when it's blatantly your own fault
Reply 4
Was she worth it?
Reply 5
I'm triggered.
As a driver, you should be concentrating on the road and only the road. Nothing else. You were the one who got yourself into this mess, not her. Anyone is free to wear what they want regardless of what it is. So maybe you should do some rethinking before putting your foot in the pedals again.
Lmao something similar to this happened to one of my managers on the way to a football match, he went right into the back of the car of one of our colleagues because he got distracted by a beautiful lady on the pavement
Reply 8
Original post by samina_ay
Thats right, blame someone else when it's blatantly your own fault

How? She had skin tight leggins on literally looked painted on. She must have had to soak her legs in vaseline to get them on. How can it possibly be my fault? She knew it would get people looking. It was premeditated assault when you sit down and think about it, Im the victim in all this, yet Im being punished.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by nomophobia
You are clearly an idiot.

It is your fault and no one else's, so shut up, stop acting like a privileged, white coward, and pay up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im not white though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You shouldn't blame someone else for your actions and for the future, lower your gaze.
Lololololol

I once saw a girl walking around town wearing leggings made out of the thinnest material without any underwear...you could see her butt, crack and all :afraid:
How? She had skin tight leggins on literally looked painted on. She must have had to soak her legs in vaseline to get them on. How can it possibly be my fault? She knew it would get people looking. It was premeditated assault when you sit down and think about it, Im the victim in all this, yet Im being punished.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your the ***hole in all of this. Not the victim. Stop blaming other people for your own mistakes.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007
Lololololol

I once saw a girl walking around town wearing leggings made out of the thinnest material without any underwear...you could see her butt, crack and all :afraid:

Did you enjoy the view? :sexface:
Ive nearly crashed from looking at nice cars going the other way!
Gotta love R32 skylines!
But why were you looking at girls? Surely there are more interesting things to look at?
But it is your fault for not looking where you were going!
Focus on the road and whats in front of you! Not some random person youve never met before!
Im not white though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like I care :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForgetMe
Did you enjoy the view? :sexface:

She had a great behind ngl, the guys must have loved it :lol:
Dear anybody who agrees with this,

Please remove yourself, closing the door on your way out,

Bye-bye.

~Jay
Like another user said, lower your gaze. So in the future you can prevent this from happening.
Reply 19
Original post by ivybridge
Dear anybody who agrees with this,

Please remove yourself, closing the door on your way out,

Bye-bye.

~Jay

If a man did that the man would get put in jail so why doesnt the woman? Im guessing the police were feminists

Quick Reply

Latest