The Student Room Group

Ocr gateway chemistry unit 2

Does anyone have the 2015 paper? If so can you please upload it along with the mark scheme? Thank you in advance.
Original post by mxskaan
Here you go! Hope it helps.

It's you! I have the physics paper and I'll upload the mark scheme for you tomorrow. Thank you for this.
Reply 3
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
It's you! I have the physics paper and I'll upload the mark scheme for you tomorrow. Thank you for this.

Haha yes! Thanks so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Will upload tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mxskaan

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem. Do you by any chance have a further maths exam today? I do which means I will be in isolation after the further maths exam for nearly three hours until I do the chemistry which...doesn't sound particularly exciting.
Original post by mxskaan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Enjoy :smile:. I also have a different sources of P5 +P6 papers (2014 and 2015). I can upload them today evening if you would like them.
Reply 7
Enjoy :smile:. I also have a different sources of P5 +P6 papers (2014 and 2015). I can upload them today evening if you would like them.

Oops I think you attached the paper twice instead of the MS. Yes please that would be of great help as physics is my worst! Good luck with your further maths exam, I did the level 3 algebra instead of further maths. Hope the c456 test wasn't too bad for you either, I thought it was ok :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mxskaan
Oops I think you attached the paper twice instead of the MS. Yes please that would be of great help as physics is my worst! Good luck with your further maths exam, I did the level 3 algebra instead of further maths. Hope the c456 test wasn't too bad for you either, I thought it was ok :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The further maths exam wasn't as bad as I thought it would be thankfully. I thought chemistry was definitely harder than last years paper but it was certainly doable. I made a couple of mistakes but I don't think I'll lose too many marks. I thought section D was quite easy too which is a first for me...
Is there an unofficial mark scheme for today's paper yet?
Original post by mxskaan

Posted from TSR Mobile

P.S I'll upload the mark scheme in a little while when I open my laptop.
Original post by mxskaan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope I haven't bombarded you with papers too much :biggrin:. Enjoy...
Hope I haven't bombarded you with papers too much :biggrin:. Enjoy...

Haha thank you :biggrin: how many exams do you have left?
Original post by mxskaan
Haha thank you :biggrin: how many exams do you have left?

No problem. I have further maths on Friday and Physics on Wednesday.
And then...I think...I'm finished.
Is physics your last examination?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending