The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im 17 @ 5'9 <~~~ Dwarf, wouldn't you agree?
Original post by KabirAhmad
Im 17 @ 5'9 <~~~ Dwarf, wouldn't you agree?

Guy ot girl
For a Guy is fine (5ft 9 is average height in the UK)
For a Girl it's kinda tall (average is 5FT 3)
Original post by PrincessBO$$
LOL into K-DRAMA?
ENJOY THIS MEME WHICH SUMS UP MY LIFE

LOL That is so trueeee, one of my friends keeps calling me a weeb everytime I talk about K-POP
Reply 263
You need to be defending corners. Not posting in forums
Reply 264
Personally tall is good as I'm 6 foot. Don't mind shorter girls but don't think I'd cope with a girl taller than me!
What about short girls 😩 I'm only 5'1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yes indeed, but the sharing of said conclusion was something that I had to tease out of you..

If I get a glowing endorsement, from someone who actually matters, then for sure, but generally speaking, naw; I know it's narcissistic but it no longer surprises me when women succumb to my insidious charms :devil:

Guys plural? :lolwut:

I did say statistically speaking me hearty. I've never met you but I'll take your word for it! :yy:

LOL i feel like your a regular poster on this thread :biggrin:
I'm 18 years old, 6'3 and Male. (Oriental Asian, surprising to see an asian this tall)

I don't mind any height to be honest, If your a small looking girl, it looks cute and i feel like i'm your protector; whereas if your a tall girl, i feel as if we can rule the world or are that power couple in some eyes. It looks really cool to see a tall couple, we give off that vibe across to people that we're (maybe) successful in some sense? I don't know how to explain it.
I'm 5ft11 as well! Luckily, all of the guys in my year group are incredibly tall.. o_o and my boyfriend is 6ft2, which just happened to fall that way, but I honestly don't think it matters. If someone thinks you're a great person and you can improve their life, they would have to be pretty shallow to turn you away because of something that is completely out of your hands. Height is height. I love the double standards though, there's a stereotype that males only want to date those who are shorter than them, but I bet you those same people would get so pis*ed off if you turned them away for "being too short!" for you lmao.

Also, my dad has always said he'd much rather date a taller woman. LEGS FOR DAYS GIRL. Rock it.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yes indeed, but the sharing of said conclusion was something that I had to tease out of you..

If I get a glowing endorsement, from someone who actually matters, then for sure, but generally speaking, naw; I know it's narcissistic but it no longer surprises me when women succumb to my insidious charms :devil:

Guys plural? :lolwut:

I did say statistically speaking me hearty. I've never met you but I'll take your word for it! :yy:

You said be real about it and I said even tho it didn't end the way I wanted,it doesn't mean I can't think of the fond memories :smile:

And do these girls actually matter? I have a hard time believing guys don't get excited when a hot girl says something sexy about them :tongue: oh charming are we ..

Yes,as in males

Okay,good
I'm 5'7 so probably not haha. I like tall girls as much as short but wouldn't date someone 5'9+
Original post by Foo.mp3
Which girls?

Depends on the type of excitement we're talking eh

I've my moments, I suppose..

Slut!

The ones you're romantically connected to/dating/options/potentials etc

The sexual type when it comes to most men :mmm:

I've done nothing promiscuous and that's pretty uncalled for
I prefer tall girls to dominate me like domination game mode in call of duty.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Rarely, tbh.. although there have been the odd one or two, down the ages :shakecane:

Oh for sure, but that has little to do with feeling good in a more emotional/profound sense. Teenage kicks have their limitations

You said that guys with daddylike qualities have you feeling a certain way. Did you mean that they have the capacity, or that they presently do make you feel a certain way. If it's the former, then I retract, and encourage you to communicate more clearly in future. If it's the later then the label stands

I'm talking about the present ones...

Well it's probably not that deep :h:

Why does it still stand? In no way have I done anything that would be considered slutty. You talk to several girls,do you not? And you joke and laugh and flirt and make each other feel a certain way,it's part of life,getting to know people,building connections and rapport
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Guy ot girl
For a Guy is fine (5ft 9 is average height in the UK)
For a Girl it's kinda tall (average is 5FT 3)

I guess so, Im south Asian, so I am taller than my fellow race.

For a south asian guy. No offence that is tall :tongue:

Do you have any tips for growing taller? I am 18 but still 5'5 and seem really short compared to my mates ( they are about 5'7 to 6'0)
I'm 6'4 so yah, however if you are like a stick thats a no go. Taller girls are much more attractive if they squat
(edited 7 years ago)
eww girls have germs
Im 5,11 and i so badly want to have a guy thats like 6,3 plus 6,2/1 or even 6 ft is ok or maybe even same height as me

But seriously having a tall guy means i can put my head in his chest and be held ... (like small girls do to tall guys..) ahhhh
One day i hope lmao
Im bloody hopeless

Latest

Trending

Trending