The Student Room Group

6" girth

Hey whats up guys, I just have a quick question...is 6" girth good? When my penis is flacid I am 4" and when fully erect my length is 6.4" and girth is around 6-6.2

I'm a british born pakistani descended from egyptians (there are many different types of pakistanis) 6"3 in height and in general I've never thought I had a big penis. I've slept with 6 girls in my life 5 of them said I've got a huge/massive dick but I thought they were just saying it (some of them were one night stands)

I'm only asking this question as in this thread below people seem to think it's impossible to be that size? so now I'm curious in thinking that I'm above average...5-6 years ago I'd describe my penis as average to girls/people...thanks!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3221145

EDIT: Also I saw a picture on tumblr of a guy who put two one pound coins on his dick and they fit so I tried it and I could fit two £2 coins on the top of my penis
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

As with most other body parts, penises vary in size. Yours is thicker than average, but not OMG so.
The girth sounds pretty thick, but the length is average
Please Stop you obvious troll, girth is a measurement of circumference, if you were to have a penis that is roughly 6" and a Girth of 6" you would have a square penis.

Come back when you have a better troll you rookie.
Original post by Anti-TrollPatrol
girth is a measurement of circumference, if you were to have a penis that is roughly 6" and a Girth of 6" you would have a square penis.

No, if it were a circular penis (not right, but near enough) his penis width would be 6.2"/Pi or almost exactly two inches.

Come back when you have a better troll you rookie.

Come back when you have a better grasp of maths...
Original post by unprinted
No, if it were a circular penis (not right, but near enough) his penis width would be 6.2"/Pi or almost exactly two inches.

http://www.topendsports.com/testing/tests/girths.htm

girth is measured in circumference, not radius.
Reply 6
6 seems to be your lucky number.

I think he means milimeters lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Such obvious trolling.

OP = 5'4, not Arab, not Persian, 3 inches, massive boner for blonde girls
Kasme brrro kasme

deffo persian innit brrro
I'm literally waiting for a mod to confirm my post with a picture of a 6"x 6" glass just to prove my point, I'd prefer if I wasn't attacked for doing my job of filtering out the BS.
girth is measured in circumference, not radius.

And the diameter of a circle of circumference x is...?

(Hint: the answer is x / Pi)
deez bhenchods be bullyin me bro
And the diameter of a circle of circumference x is...?

(Hint: the answer is x / Pi)

Yes... I'm bloody aware on how circumference is measure, what I'm saying is this post is obviously a troll and you shouldn't be feeding it.
I see a penis of that circumference on a regular basis.
I see a penis of that circumference on a regular basis.

Okay, since you wont believe me, lets look at the maths behind it. This troll stated that they could fit two £2 coins on their penis, a £2 coin is exactly 28.4mm or 2.8 cm, therefore two £2 coins =56.8mm or 5.7cm. Radius is 56.8mm x Pi which equals = 178.442462724 or 178.
178mm to inches is 7 inches in width...

see the issue?
U have a thick af penis but the length is average. So i wouldn't say it's big but just fat😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, since you wont believe me, lets look at the maths behind it. This troll stated that they could fit two £2 coins on their penis, a £2 coin is exactly 28.4mm or 2.8 cm, therefore two £2 coins =56.8mm or 5.7cm. Radius is 56.8mm x Pi which equals = 178.442462724 or 178.
178mm to inches is 7 inches in width...

see the issue?

Fine, but he didn't say they were next to each other going across...

... and the diameter is 56.8mm - the 28.4mm would be the radius. So the circumference would be 7 inches. Not 6.2 inches, but not far off.
Reply 17
You are at middle point I think. Not much big and not small as well. Carry on!
Reply 18
Listen dude...it is possible. Mine is 7.1 inch long and has a girth if 6.1! I have had it measured. Mine is not square.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by A321
6 seems to be your lucky number.

I think he means milimeters lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And you're definitely the expert on size issues.

Latest