The Student Room Group

AQA Level 2 Certificate in Further Maths

From the paper today what do you guys think the grade boundaries will be like? What do you think the mark needed for an A^ will be? 2014 it was 144 overall and 2013 it was 149 overall, however I think todays test was harder than them so I am hoping they will be lower.
Reply 1
I found this test easy but many in my class seemed to struggle, I would say around the lower 140's would seems right. Then again it could all change depending on the 2nd paper.
Reply 2
Original post by Mersenne
I found this test easy but many in my class seemed to struggle, I would say around the lower 140's would seems right. Then again it could all change depending on the 2nd paper.

Yeah that's what i'm hoping for too
Reply 3
Original post by MaxHSloan
From the paper today what do you guys think the grade boundaries will be like? What do you think the mark needed for an A^ will be? 2014 it was 144 overall and 2013 it was 149 overall, however I think todays test was harder than them so I am hoping they will be lower.
i was really lucky today with what came up so i found it realtively easy but i think if the second paper is as hard as the first, it should be about 145 for A^
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Mathlad
i was really lucky today with what came up so i found it realtively easy but i think if the second paper is as hard as the first, it should be about 145 for A^

What topics are you worried about coming up in Paper 2?

Quick Reply

Latest