The Student Room Group

Boring life 😐😐😐😐

My life was pretty much based on social media or just doing assignments or watching TV. If I ever went out it would be to town. My friends never meet up

When I come bk from college it's pretty much college work and just go on my phone.

Any tips to make my life fun?

Scroll to see replies

Go and get a part time job and then get yourself a new hobby maybe?
Original post by Anonymous
My life was pretty much based on social media or just doing assignments or watching TV. If I ever went out it would be to town. My friends never meet up

When I come bk from college it's pretty much college work and just go on my phone.

I'm in the exact same situation!
Reply 3
I've applied for jobs

I can't think of a new hobby

Original post by SeanFM
Make more friends or organise meetups with the ones that you do have. Literally do or pursue anything you can that you think is fun.

My fun is running outside in nature , and being childish. I know for a fact they'll not meet up / make an excuse

Original post by Shazen
I'm in the exact same situation!

What's the plan mate?
I've applied for jobs

My fun is running outside in nature , and being childish. I know for a fact they'll not meet up / make an excuse

What's the plan mate?

I'm going to start to go to gym and try to go outside with my friends more often
Reply 5

Read a book. Write a book. Go for walks.

Or go out and locate snu-snu.
Reply 6
Original post by Tootles
Read a book. Write a book. Go for walks.

Or go out and locate snu-snu.

Erm i've got a nutrition book, first aid , and Arabic learning guide

What's snu ?😂

Original post by Shazen
I'm going to start to go to gym and try to go outside with my friends more often

Good idea 😊
Reply 7

What's snu ?😂

Good idea 😊
Kyrie eleison.

Spoiler

I've applied for jobs

What's the plan mate?

What do you like to do?
Reply 9
Original post by Tootles
Kyrie eleison.

Spoiler

😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😃😃😃. I've still not found the right hobby

What's snu ?😂

Good idea 😊

Thank you! You should do things like this too.
Hard Question Idk Apart From Going Near Nature Eg. Parks and going for walks and take pics.

I like watching soaps and learning new things
Original post by Shazen
Thank you! You should do things like this too.

Once I go uni in Sept I will
Hard Question Idk Apart From Going Near Nature Eg. Parks and going for walks and take pics.

I like watching soaps and learning new things

Maybe volunteer with the National Trust then? You will likely meet new people and it will look good on your CV aswell as getting you out there in nature

If you like learning new things take up a new GCSE/ A-level or learn a new language?
Once I go uni in Sept I will

Damn, I thought you were like 16 lol. What course are you going to do and what university?
Original post by AngryRedhead
Maybe volunteer with the National Trust then? You will likely meet new people and it will look good on your CV aswell as getting you out there in nature

If you like learning new things take up a new GCSE/ A-level or learn a new language?

What's national Trust? I can't stand rain mud or poo lol.

I'm learning Arabic well trying to
Original post by Shazen
Damn, I thought you were like 16 lol. What course are you going to do and what university?

Calm mate being too nosy😂

Same, for me too, i just try and go out with my friends when they make plans, or maybe just go to the park and just play around like tennis or something like that :smile:
Calm mate being too nosy😂

Oh sorry! Ok, what course then?
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
Same, for me too, i just try and go out with my friends when they make plans, or maybe just go to the park and just play around like tennis or something like that :smile:

Oh RIGHT 😀

Original post by Shazen
Oh sorry! Ok, what course then?

Dietetics😉

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending