The Student Room Group

Burnt my books now I need to resit!!! Help!

Hi all,

As title suggests after my last exam last year I burnt all my books and textbooks in my garden with my parents, but then it turns out I got 5 D's 2E's a B and a U so I need to resit! But I burnt my books!! What do I do I'm seriously freaking out right now pls help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well AtomicAnal it seems like you're literally ****ed.
The only thing I can suggest is revising online and using past papers, and also asking to see if any of your friends can help you out with resources.

Good luck on your resit!
Why would you burn them, it creates air pollution- harmful for the environment and not sustainable for the future. If you gave it to a sibling or a fellow student, you could easily ask them to borrow it back for revision.
Unfortunately, with your books being ash, the only way is to buy a new copy or borrow it from your local library.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Are you GCSE or A level student?
Hilarious. Zero sympathy.

Incidentally, you'll probably find doing past papers more useful than reading books for half of the subjects.

Alternatively buy revision guides.
Reply 6
Schoolboy error
Everyone gets their gcses on 25th August.
Reply 8
Original post by rm715
Schoolboy error

Literally...
Reply 9
Original post by AtomicAnal
Hi all,

As title suggests after my last exam last year I burnt all my books and textbooks in my garden with my parents, but then it turns out I got 5 D's 2E's a B and a U so I need to resit! But I burnt my books!! What do I do I'm seriously freaking out right now pls help

Buy revision guides and use online sources, simple :smile:
Wait, if this is GCSE, why have you only just realised now that you need to resit?
Buy more, or see of any of your former classmates who aren't resitting have still got theirs.
It's been a whole year.Why are you freaking out about this now?

Shouldn't you have done most of your resits by now? :s-smilie:
Reply 13
With a username like that you must be a troll :unimpressed:
Reply 14
Original post by Elivercury
Hilarious. Zero sympathy.

Incidentally, you'll probably find doing past papers more useful than reading books for half of the subjects.

Alternatively buy revision guides.

Evilcurry*

Spoiler

Reply 16
Hi all,

Looks like your chances of improving your grade went up in smoke...
:oops:
Hi all,

it took you a whole year to realise this?
Hi all,

Congratulations, you win the Week of the Sped award.
Hi all,

your either a troll of just really stupid

Quick Reply

Latest