Hi your inbox is full

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998
Can someone kill me :ahee:

what is the matter fati ?

:holmes:
Original post by SeanFM
Aw. :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you, you're so kind. I feel like someone is ignoring me but I'm not too sure why because I don't think I've done anything wrong? Idk maybe I'm just thinking too much into it. But I've been messaging them and I just never seem to get a reply. Not trying to be obsessive or anything but last time I asked them, they replied with 'no, but I'll be fine' so I'm confused and worried.

Haven't messaged them in a while so I'm giving them some space, do you reckon that's a good idea?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by titfortat
Thank you, you're so kind. I feel like someone is ignoring me but I'm not too sure why because I don't think I've done anything wrong? Idk maybe I'm just thinking too much into it. But I've been messaging them and I just never seem to get a reply. Not trying to be obsessive or anything but last time I asked them, they replied with 'no, but I'll be fine' so I'm confused and worried.

I see what you're saying, that must be quite worrying/frustrating really, and it would be good if they replied.
:hugs:
Original post by SeanFM
I see what you're saying, that must be quite worrying/frustrating really, and it would be good if they replied.
:hugs:

Yeah :erm: I'm giving them some space, do you think that's a good idea? Last time I gave someone some space because I knew they were upset, they got annoyed at me for 'not caring' about them and called me a 'bad friend' but I like to think that I'm not because I try to listen whenever they may need to talk about something. I give up :frown:

Thank you for the hugs, Sean haha
Yeah :erm: I'm giving them some space, do you think that's a good idea? Last time I gave someone some space because I knew they were upset, they got annoyed at me for 'not caring' about them and called me a 'bad friend' but I like to think that I'm not because I try to listen whenever they may need to talk about something. I give up :frown:

Thank you for the hugs, Sean haha

Yeah, maybe something like 'I'm not sure what's going on but I hope you're okay. If you want to talk, you know where I am - otherwise I'll just give you some space. :h:' then they should get that you're not upset or angry about them, just that you care. If they take it the wrong way.. as they've done in the past for you, then :dontknow:

:hugs: you aren't a bad friend for doing that - maybe they're just angry and confused or upset and can't see things quite clearly.
Original post by SeanFM
Yeah, maybe something like 'I'm not sure what's going on but I hope you're okay. If you want to talk, you know where I am - otherwise I'll just give you some space. :h:' then they should get that you're not upset or angry about them, just that you care. If they take it the wrong way.. as they've done in the past for you, then :dontknow:

:hugs: you aren't a bad friend for doing that - maybe they're just angry and confused or upset and can't see things quite clearly.

I've done exactly that :erm: Just waiting for a response now. :dontknow: Thank you again, Sean :smile:
I've done exactly that :erm: Just waiting for a response now. :dontknow: Thank you again, Sean :smile:

See, you've got this :tongue: no worries. :h:
Whyyy does no one do WJEC law. :cry:
Original post by Ras' Al Ghul
Hi your inbox is full

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohh i'll do it after 15 min :redface:
Original post by the bear
what is the matter fati ?

:holmes:

wow you know my nickname :rofl:
its just i don't wanna live in this world where people keep saying crap about religions :bawling:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Whyyy does no one do WJEC law. :cry:

WJEC is a Welsh board and law is a very specified topic I guess :redface: Are you revising for exams or something? if so good luck with revision :smile:
WJEC is a Welsh board and law is a very specified topic I guess :redface: Are you revising for exams or something? if so good luck with revision :smile:

I'm not even in Wales. :afraid: Yep, I am - for tomorrow - thank youuu. :colondollar:
Original post by fatima1998
ohh i'll do it after 15 min :redface:

wow you know my nickname :rofl:
its just i don't wanna live in this world where people keep saying crap about religions :bawling:

Someone in my form did that today and I straight up told him to shut up! Unfortunately, no matter how much we want it, this world will never become as equal as we all want it. I guess its just something we all have to get used to :smile: I say just ignore them - its easier said than done but you have to try. Stick up for your beliefs
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I'm not even in Wales. :afraid: Yep, I am - for tomorrow - thank youuu. :colondollar:

I did WJEC English and English Literature for GCSE and I live in England haha. No worries :smile:

Latest