The Student Room Group

What does this email from Aldi mean?

I applied for Aldi last week. Today I got an email from them confirming the booking of my individual assessment... however it is not in the town I applied for, and I didn't book anything. Is an individual assessment for Aldi basically a job interview?

Original post by Smithy2094
I applied for Aldi last week. Today I got an email from them confirming the booking of my individual assessment... however it is not in the town I applied for, and I didn't book anything. Is an individual assessment for Aldi basically a job interview?

yea it is another word for an interview. i went through out before
Ask them?

How did you get the job, online or by going to that store by yo self and hand in the cv?
Reply 4
Well it is tomorrow morning and it is past five so... it was quite short notice tbh.
Reply 5
Original post by ARK_REVISES
How did you get the job, online or by going to that store by yo self and hand in the cv?

It was an online application. It's just a littlw confusing how it is in a different town to the one I applied for...
It was an online application. It's just a littlw confusing how it is in a different town to the one I applied for...

Did you need to have a cover letter?
Reply 7
Did you need to have a cover letter?

No, it was just some personal information, standard questions on what I'd do in specific situations, a rights act (ethnicity, disability etc), and a CV upload. No cover letter though.
No, it was just some personal information, standard questions on what I'd do in specific situations, a rights act (ethnicity, disability etc), and a CV upload. No cover letter though.

What position did you choose and how much do you get paid and what's your age?
Reply 9
What position did you choose and how much do you get paid and what's your age?

Store Assistant, 8.40 ph, and I'm 21.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending