:cry2:

Okay, I'll go now. :ashamed:
I hope it's not too late for me to do enough History revision.. :erm:

AND I hope your revision goes well! :hugs:

It is never too late. :tongue: Keep calm, it will be okay. :dance:
Thank you! :jumphug:
@TheOtherSide.
Here you go! It's a great song :smile:
[video="youtube;nH7bjV0Q_44"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH7bjV0Q_44[/video]
Minu pook lagiya.
Original post by titfortat
Someone in my form did that today and I straight up told him to shut up! Unfortunately, no matter how much we want it, this world will never become as equal as we all want it. I guess its just something we all have to get used to :smile: I say just ignore them - its easier said than done but you have to try. Stick up for your beliefs

there were like two girls saying "stuff" about Muslims in front of me, they were like reading figures about how many British Muslims agree to homosexuality and how many Muslims disagree about a teacher being homosexual :angry: have no idea why do they have to talk about it and their comments were bizarre :ashamed: its not like they'll talk about it and everything will be changed :sadnod: and i was there sitting listening to them :lol: life is tough :cry2:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Minu pook lagiya.

:rofl: me too :cry2:
Original post by fatima1998
there were like two girls saying "stuff" about Muslims in front of me, they were like reading figures about how many British Muslims agree to homosexuality and how many Muslims disagree about a teacher being homosexual :angry: have no idea why do they have to talk about it and their comments were bizarre :ashamed: its not like they'll talk about it and everything will be changed :sadnod: and i was there sitting listening to them :lol: life is tough :cry2:

:rofl: me too :cry2:

It's horrible.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
It's horrible.

3 hours 15 min left :sadnod:
we can do this :innocent:
Original post by fatima1998
3 hours 15 min left :sadnod:
we can do this :innocent:

Yes, yes, yes :yep:
:pain:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:pain:

Are you okay?
I feel crappy too.
Are you okay?

I hope so x)
Original post by MissJordanne
I feel crappy too.

:console: makes both of us :console:
I hope so x)

Would you like to talk about it? If not I understand, and I hope you feel better soon :smile:
Original post by MissJordanne
I feel crappy too.

Why what's up?
Would you like to talk about it? If not I understand, and I hope you feel better soon :smile:

Dw I just feel like that sometimes. It comes it goes.. Studies, stress, life and lovely stuff yknow.
I'm gonna be fine in probably a couple hours - well if it lasts as long as the last time ? -
Thanks for being concerned tho, you look like a lovely person :hugs:
Dw I just feel like that sometimes. It comes it goes.. Studies, stress, life and lovely stuff yknow.
I'm gonna be fine in probably a couple hours - well if it lasts as long as the last time ? -
Thanks for being concerned tho, you look like a lovely person :hugs:

Ah okay. That's no problem. :smile: and thank you. Don't force yourself to study as you wont get anything out of it and take some deep breathes. You have probably heard this several times but I hope it helps :smile:
Ah okay. That's no problem. :smile: and thank you. Don't force yourself to study as you wont get anything out of it and take some deep breathes. You have probably heard this several times but I hope it helps :smile:

Well yeah I've heard that before ofc, but thanks that's what I wanted to hear. Like I can't stop studying - even if I feel like I am doing shite - until someone tells me it's fine. Idk just need to hear it. Time for a break I guess.. Thanks :h:

Latest