The Student Room Group

She blocked me on Snapchat but nothing else

There's this girl that I really like I've known her for just over 4 months and we get on really well. At first we added each other on Facebook and Twitter and we would always message each other. Then about 3 weeks ago she randomly added me on Snapchat (I didn't even know she had it because she likes to keep it private for some reason). Anyway yesterday I went on Snapchat and found out she has blocked me on there but not on Facebook or Twitter.

We haven't spoken for nearly 2 weeks so I don't think I could have done anything wrong that would make her want to block me. And also if I have annoyed her so much why has she blocked me on just Snapchat and not Facebook and Twitter too?

I am really confused about this but I don't want to message her in case she is annoyed at me. What does everyone else think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
maybe she didn't block you on everything because she wanted you to be able to message her if you wanted so message her on twit or fb asking what you've done wrong
Reply 2
Original post by sadixx
maybe she didn't block you on everything because she wanted you to be able to message her if you wanted so message her on twit or fb asking what you've done wrong

But that just doesn't make sense if I've done something to annoy her why would she just block me on one thing? Whenever I have blocked someone I've blocked them on every form of social media. And I am too scared to message her in case she tells me to leaver her alone or something like that.
You could just bring it up subtly, maybe like 'Hey I've noticed you disappeared from Snapchat did you delete it or something? The only way you're ever going to find out is by actually asking her.
maybe she mistakenly did it :erm:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
But that just doesn't make sense if I've done something to annoy her why would she just block me on one thing? Whenever I have blocked someone I've blocked them on every form of social media. And I am too scared to message her in case she tells me to leaver her alone or something like that.

maybe she didn't even mean to block you idk you should just ask her
Reply 6
Are you sure it's not because you randomly sent her a dick pic?
Reply 7
Original post by I like chicken
You could just bring it up subtly, maybe like 'Hey I've noticed you disappeared from Snapchat did you delete it or something? The only way you're ever going to find out is by actually asking her.

I have thought about just straight out asking her but because it's only recently happened I don't want her to think I'm stalking her and I am just worried if I bring it up she'll choose to block me on fb and twitter too.
I have thought about just straight out asking her but because it's only recently happened I don't want her to think I'm stalking her and I am just worried if I bring it up she'll choose to block me on fb and twitter too.

Well it's more of a risk you should be willing to take, maybe you're overthinking this really, you need to ask her yourself.
Reply 9
Well it's more of a risk you should be willing to take, maybe you're overthinking this really, you need to ask her yourself.

What would you do if you where in my shoes and her shoes? If you where me and someone you are crazy about blocked you on just one form of social media what would you do? And if you where in her shoes and for whatever reason you blocked someone and they messaged you asking why how would you react?
Reply 10
:colone:
(edited 5 years ago)
What would you do if you where in my shoes and her shoes? If you where me and someone you are crazy about blocked you on just one form of social media what would you do? And if you where in her shoes and for whatever reason you blocked someone and they messaged you asking why how would you react?

Firstly does she actually know about your feelings for her?

And if someone in that relation to me blocked me, I would confront them, not in a rude way, but out of curiosity.

Personally I wouldn't find it creepy if someone confronted me about it, especially if we had been speaking for long/or the relationship/friendship is strong. it just shows concern imo.
Firstly does she actually know about your feelings for her?

And if someone in that relation to me blocked me, I would confront them, not in a rude way, but out of curiosity.

Personally I wouldn't find it creepy if someone confronted me about it, especially if we had been speaking for long/or the relationship/friendship is strong. it just shows concern imo.

Yeah she does know how I feel. I think rather than just confront her about it I think I'm going to message her in just a normal chatty way and then be like "have you deleted your snapchat?" or something like that.
Yeah she does know how I feel. I think rather than just confront her about it I think I'm going to message her in just a normal chatty way and then be like "have you deleted your snapchat?" or something like that.

Go for it, at the end of the day you know her better than anyone else on here, so it's your call (:
Delete her from facebook. She clearly doesnt respect you. If she deeltes you for no reason then send her a nude.
Reply 15
Original post by jaisuf
Lol I had this before. They fancied me.

If she liked you why would she block you?? And only on one social media and not the others?
Original post by Meow101
If she liked you why would she block you?? And only on one social media and not the others?

Just to let you know, I believe you've posted on a old thread
You haven’t spoken hence if she blocks you and you notice, you might talk to her?? That’s why she hasn’t blocked you from the other social media platforms.

I had exactly this with someone I knew. They blocked me on Facebook but I knew there was a chance if intoxicated they would contact me via snapchat so I blocked them on there 😅😂
I wonder what really happened now - OP pls see this and fill us in
I'm in a similar situation, but haven't questioned it.
Got a girl who keeps me as her friend on Facebook, we don't chat or anything.
Blocked on Instagram & Snapchat.

I've moved on with my life though. Still nice to see what she gets up to.

Latest

Trending

Trending