The Student Room Group

Need motivation

I have two exams left. History and Physics but I cannot bring myself to revise. Every time I start I get distracted. I tried switching off my phone but I just started looking at my hair. (I know I'm an idiot)
I had chem today and it did not go so well, probably because I didn't revise much either. Does anyone have any tips?
Original post by TheAnonymousLife
I have two exams left. History and Physics but I cannot bring myself to revise. Every time I start I get distracted. I tried switching off my phone but I just started looking at my hair. (I know I'm an idiot)
I had chem today and it did not go so well, probably because I didn't revise much either. Does anyone have any tips?

Remember how you felt during/after that chem exam and use that and think 'right, I'm going to work so that I'm not in that situation again'.

It helps if you can print stuff off (just exam questions), shut off phone, laptop, turn away mirrors etc..and force yourself to do it until it's done.

Remember what GCSEs you need and where you want to get with them.

Don't finish GCSEs with regrets. :hide:

Reward yourself at the end of the day with whatever you do for fun. Take regular breaks as well.
Think about how happy you'll be on results day.

Spoiler

Original post by TheAnonymousLife

Trust me I didn't want to revise for history today but I did and it felt so good just satisfaction all around when you actually feel like you have done something good today.
Original post by saraxh
Think about how happy you'll be on results day.

Spoiler

Omg, lol love that video

Quick Reply

Latest