The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths 2016 grade boundary predictions

Scroll to see replies

What would 65 on first paper and about 70 on second be???????
Original post by junayd1998
What would 65 on first paper and about 70 on second be???????

Will probably be an A TBH
I got between 137 and 141. Can anyone give me some reassurance and predict what grade this could possibly be?
Original post by sekhon16
Will probably be an A TBH

sigh wanted a*
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
If you got around 52 per paper, then I would presume a grade B, which is fantastic! :smile:

What do you reckon an A will be this year ?
Original post by Waveyalex
What do you reckon an A will be this year ?

I'm not rlly sure, don't rely on me or anything, but I think around 134 maybe. :smile:
I'm not rlly sure, don't rely on me or anything, but I think around 134 maybe. :smile:

http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/papers/gradebound.pdf
Yh I'm thinking 132 how did u find this paper compared to the past papers in 2015 and 2014
http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/papers/gradebound.pdf
Yh I'm thinking 132 how did u find this paper compared to the past papers in 2015 and 2014

Yh around the 130's :smile: & I thought 2014's was way easier than this yrs, and this yrs paper's were similar to last yrs, difficulty wise.
Yh around the 130's :smile: & I thought 2014's was way easier than this yrs, and this yrs paper's were similar to last yrs, difficulty wise.

I agree lool but it was easier than last year but tougher than 14s paper so really the boundary should lie between 133 and 125, what do u reckon u got ?
I agree lool but it was easier than last year but tougher than 14s paper so really the boundary should lie between 133 and 125, what do u reckon u got ?

Well, I'm kinda devastated because, my gut feeling says I'm like 2 marks or something off a B, and I really need a B, for the college I'm going to.
Well, I'm kinda devastated because, my gut feeling says I'm like 2 marks or something off a B, and I really need a B, for the college I'm going to.

Did u count your marks up ?
Did u count your marks up ?

Yup :frown: About 93
Yup :frown: About 93

it may be extremely close for a B wat u doing at college ?
it may be extremely close for a B wat u doing at college ?

I just hope it goes 2 marks below last years which I doubt. :frown: I'm so ded it's unbelievable, and I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, and Law.
What grade do you guys think 106 marks is?
Original post by Hs-234
What grade do you guys think 106 marks is?

Grade B
Wat about 94 and above
I added up my marks for both paper 1 and paper 2 and I got 130 marks. Would that be an A grade?
Do I have to get 90 on each C3 and C4 to get a A* or just 90 average this year ?
Original post by qqa85781521
Do I have to get 90 on each C3 and C4 to get a A* or just 90 average this year ?

Is this A-level. If so wrong thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending