The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well at least she didn't join ISIS
Original post by thecatwithnohat
You've too much time on your hands, dear.

p.s. love sia so much omg

I don't have too much time for the Lord...dear. And it's k if you love her. You're loving a monster.
Original post by kkboyk

When you think of the messages in this piss poor music, of sex drugs and violence, what's truly the difference between the Illuminati and ISIS?
Original post by 0to100
It is scary. They do blood sacrifices and it's behind a lot of celebrity deaths. it all starts with entering the cult. Normally it's signing their name in blood.

Have you seen paranormal activity 2? The demon was coming back for them as promised after they sacrificed their future son for riches. Now that he's born the demon came. It's basically like the Illuminati and celebrities like play with the dark side it plays with you. I'm convinced a lot of good but irrelevant musicians just haven't joined Illuminati.

Even according to Michael Jackson SONY has some evil people on there. They'll give you loads of money and fame but you have to sacrifice a lot.

Adele just signed for 50mil too...wonder what she sacrificed.

What do you mean blood sacrifices? They kill other people??
So they join for fame? Can they not work hard for it??
Lindsay Lohan probably went against the Illuminati and now she's industry trash. Go against and you end up a bankrupt druggie? Or with a ****ed family? Or dead...
Original post by 0to100
No. They join Illuminati for money. The hand symbol is like gang signs. You've already joined so you do the hand symbols to represent.

Wow.
I give them my condolences for being so shallow.
Original post by AppleB
What do you mean blood sacrifices? They kill other people??
So they join for fame? Can they not work hard for it??

No. The working hard comes with the contracts and what they're made to do that's my point. There are great talented people who work hard and go nowhere, because they haven't signed these big contracts. No did I say murder? I said sign their name in blood.
not just propaganda :angry:

theyre taking over completely!!

Original post by 0to100
When you think of the messages in this piss poor music, of sex drugs and violence, what's truly the difference between the Illuminati and ISIS?

Most of Sia's songs evolve around her own experiences i.e. her battle with alcohol, drugs etc.

She's not making these songs to influence anyone, lmao.
We can neither confirm nor deny that this is true.
Original post by kkboyk

Original post by AppleB
Wow.
I give them my condolences for being so shallow.

Yea. Seriously think about it, people suddenly just become massive stars and they're everywhere. Because they're contracted to be so. So no one else gets a chance. And actors, athletes, politicians, singers join apparently. But the trade off is massive success and probably a secret sacrifice here or there. I do believe that honestly.
Original post by 0to100
No. The working hard comes with the contracts and what they're made to do that's my point. There are great talented people who work hard and go nowhere, because they haven't signed these big contracts. No did I say murder? I said sign their name in blood.

Oh ok.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Most of Sia's songs evolve around her own experiences i.e. her battle with alcohol, drugs etc.

She's not making these songs to influence anyone, lmao.

No one's saying she as a human being hasn't had struggles...it's the level of her success and how she got there. Even without Illuminati, do you understand how contracts work...? The contract binds you to do certain things, and then to get pay. For anything, not just the industry. Everyone in the world is contracted with time and money. The Illuminati apparently is an oligarchy of moguls who promise higher profit, but with an "exception." And dire consequences if you go against. And why you're defending some random women over God or the possibility that the industry is selling trash for their money is beyond me.
Original post by ForestShadow
not just propaganda :angry:

theyre taking over completely!!

They're trying to take our children :cry2:. Seriously though the media/entertainment industry gets most of its money from under-18s.
Original post by 0to100
Yea. Seriously think about it, people suddenly just become massive stars and they're everywhere. Because they're contracted to be so. So no one else gets a chance. And actors, athletes, politicians, singers join apparently. But the trade off is massive success and probably a secret sacrifice here or there. I do believe that honestly.

Hhmmm...

I'm so scared to go to sleep.
Hate minions
I thought they were cute :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Emma Watson has joined, no surprise.
Lady Gaga is such an Illuminati mistress
Wtf did Uma Thruman get outta this...? >_>
Nelly Furtado? Hmph. Working with the likes of Justin Timberlake who wouldn't end up joining? :colonhash: She's irrelevant now though, she must've violated the contract...
Wonder if Jake Gyllenhaal joined before or after he came out...
The biggest bollywood star obviously has to be in the Illuminati
Of course Miley Cyrus, that's why she can act so foolishly. Illuminati condones it and promises stardom.

This is revolting. I don't care who takes the piss, I find it sick.
Original post by AppleB
Hhmmm...

I'm so scared to go to sleep.
Hate minions
I thought they were cute :colonhash:

Look at your av. Poor girl can't even keep both eyes open to save her sold soul.
Tina Fey has joined as well? No surprise, how else is someone sooo unfunny so constantly in my face?
Eminem nice. Why his music has declined in quality over the years.

SO many of these musicians have "alter egos." TI had...can't remember. Beyonce has ****ing "Sasha Fierce." Sia has the ****ing kid. Eminem has Slim Shady. Nicki Minaj claims she's got a "white man" inside of her. Probably their conscience wrestling the demonic presence inside of them once it takes the world stage.
Original post by theilluminati
We can neither confirm nor deny that this is true.

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.

Latest