The Student Room Group

Having sex with a much younger girl

For some reason my thread was closed, I just had some questions.

The girl is 19 and I am 27. She was a virgin before I entered.

We are both Indian and come from quite traditional Indian families.

I think she is absolutely beauty and I feel that I love her and her sex. I'm not using her or anything, I plan to stay with her for the long term.

Do people feel this is ok? Does it make any difference am that we are Indians?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by GeAiupeso

I think she is absolutely beauty and I feel that I love her and her sex. I'm not using her or anything, I plan to stay with her for the long term.

Nope seems like a fine relationship, i see no problems. You're planning to stay with her for life, yea sure why not

remember age is just a number

You're both adults.
Love is love.
Reply 3
She was a virgin before I entered.

OMG AHAHA This made me laugh so much ....
Original post by dskinner
Nope seems like a fine relationship, i see no problems. You're planning to stay with her for life, yea sure why not

It's fine in this particular case, but in general age signifies the maturity of a person and how capable they are of making good choices for themselves. So not exactly "just a number". Just thought you should know.
Original post by dskinner

And jail is just a room...

But in this case yh it's fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both adults so I guess it is okay
Reply 7
slightly weird tbh. By law it's fine but its messed up.
Original post by drogon

Why? the age difference is like 8 years. I've known A LOT of couples with 10+ years of difference. My mum was 21 and my dad 35 when they got married and that wasn't uncommon either 20 years ago.
Reply 9
Original post by drogon

Why do you say this, that it is "messed up"? It seems to be at odds with the rest of the responses.
It's fine.
:borat:
Does she know how to cook round rotis if you are planning to stay with her long term?

Spoiler

Original post by soLit
OMG AHAHA This made me laugh so much ....

:colone:

Spoiler

Reply 14
Original post by GreenIceCream
Why? the age difference is like 8 years. I've known A LOT of couples with 10+ years of difference. My mum was 21 and my dad 35 when they got married and that wasn't uncommon either 20 years ago.

Why do you say this, that it is "messed up"? It seems to be at odds with the rest of the responses.

It's not about the age difference. The girl is 19, she's just finished sixth form or whatever and she was a virgin and lost it to a guy in his late 20s. That seems a little unsettling to me.
I personally think that this is fine! Anyway, why should other people's opinions matter? If you love this girl then go be with her! Who cares about age. As long as you are both over the legal age - which you are than everything is fine. Personally, I think that the legal age is such a generalised number. Honestly, it can be difficult to find real love and when you do, you should cling onto it! Have more faith in the beauty of your relationship! :smile:
Seems fine to me, both consenting adults...do what you will with eachother as long as you're both ok with it! To be honest i've always seen as 10 years to be the defining number. I don't know why young people are so sensitive about age differences when it's two consenting adults, especially with progression in so many other areas.

Best regards to ya'
Francis.
Lol age isn't just a number guys :K: come on.
Call me old fashioned but I think you should see where the relationship can go before you go any further; because both of you are in very different stages of life; she's only just become an adult (legally) and maturity we don't know about since we don't know the girl. You're 27, probably looking to settle down with a woman, not a girl, of age. I just don't know what's going through your head really (not in the offensive way, I genuinely wonder what you're thinking), like does it even sound right to you to be having sex with a girl 8 years younger than you? When you we 5 her parents hadn't even had sex to make her yet and you were already walking and talking, just think about that
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it.

If you're both consenting adults then I see nothing wrong with it at all.

(This is coming from an 18 year old btw)
(edited 7 years ago)
by long term you meant

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest