The Student Room Group

Having sex with a much younger girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LordwinJMA
Lol age isn't just a number guys :K: come on.
Call me old fashioned but I think you should see where the relationship can go before you go any further; because both of you are in very different stages of life; she's only just become an adult (legally) and maturity we don't know about since we don't know the girl. You're 27, probably looking to settle down with a woman, not a girl, of age. I just don't know what's going through your head really (not in the offensive way, I genuinely wonder what you're thinking), like does it even sound right to you to be having sex with a girl 8 years younger than you? When you we 5 her parents hadn't even had sex to make her yet and you were already walking and talking, just think about that

Oh the irony.
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
Oh the irony.

Trust me
Call me old fashioned but I think you should see where the relationship can go before you go any further; because both of you are in very different stages of life; she's only just become an adult (legally) and maturity we don't know about since we don't know the girl. You're 27, probably looking to settle down with a woman, not a girl, of age. I just don't know what's going through your head really (not in the offensive way, I genuinely wonder what you're thinking), like does it even sound right to you to be having sex with a girl 8 years younger than you? When you we 5 her parents hadn't even had sex to make her yet and you were already walking and talking, just think about that

I really cannot see how it's wrong.
I mean it's completely legal and consensual by the sounds of it.
Trust me

What do you mean trust you, your response to my comment makes no sense:biggrin:

It's ironic because if you were old fashioned, having a large age gap would be more of a thing, not the opposite.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GeAiupeso
For some reason my thread was closed, I just had some questions.

The girl is 19 and I am 27. She was a virgin before I entered.

We are both Indian and come from quite traditional Indian families.

I think she is absolutely beauty and I feel that I love her and her sex. I'm not using her or anything, I plan to stay with her for the long term.

Do people feel this is ok? Does it make any difference am that we are Indians?

I'm guessing you haven't been too successful with the ladies and she's gonna be the best u get so don't ever let her go!
What do you mean trust you, your response to my comment makes no sense:biggrin:

It's ironic because if you were old fashioned, having a large age gap would be more of a thing, not the opposite.

I meant the slang connotation for trust me, as in I agree that what I said was ironic
Reply 26
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
I'm guessing you haven't been too successful with the ladies and she's gonna be the best u get so don't ever let her go!

Lol, I do alright. I find this statement ironic coming from someone who proclaims themselves as the "Java Script Master" lmao.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I really cannot see how it's wrong.
I mean it's completely legal and consensual by the sounds of it.

Just because it's politically correct doesn't mean it's morally correct (in my book at least, but he's a different person so I guess his perspective is different)
I mean there's stories of guys who are intimately in love with their grandmothers and have had children with them, although both people are over 18 and are politically allowed to do whatever they want, does that even sound right to you? "I had a baby with my nan..."?
Reply 28
Omg dude, she probably hasn't even left kinder garden yet!

But seriously, it's probably fine...

Spoiler

Reply 29

An age gap of anything over 9 months would lead to one person being born and the other not having being conceived! That whole "you were 5 when..." thing totally fails to emphasise the age gap. If anything it shows how close in age we are - the same sort of generation.

She's at second year of university, going onto third year soon. So I would say she has matured.
Reply 30
Just because it's politically correct doesn't mean it's morally correct (in my book at least, but he's a different person so I guess his perspective is different)
I mean there's stories of guys who are intimately in love with their grandmothers and have had children with them, although both people are over 18 and are politically allowed to do whatever they want, does that even sound right to you? "I had a baby with my nan..."?

I don't think you can compare OP's relationship to an incestuous relationship with one's grandparents...

EDIT: I love that you did though...
I meant the slang connotation for trust me, as in I agree that what I said was ironic

You've lost me.

Although I agree with the "Just because it's politically correct doesn't mean it's morally correct" bit, that's just incest, which I'm pretty sure is illegal, or at least I hope it is.

EDIT: Just realised @John55 said it first as well.
(edited 7 years ago)
If you are both happy, what do you need our worthless opinions for?
That's really weird to me. Yes it's completely legal, but what exactly do you have in common? You're both in completely different stages of your life, and it does ring some alarm bells imo. However, as it is legal, you can do whatever.
I know someone from uni dating a lecturer 20 years older than her.
Reply 35
You've lost me.

Although I agree with the "Just because it's politically correct doesn't mean it's morally correct" bit, that's just incest, which I'm pretty sure is illegal, or at least I hope it is.

EDIT: Just realised @John55 said it first as well.

Yeah but you added the thing about incest should be illegal, so you added to my initial point...not sure I agree though, if it's two consenting adults.
Reply 36
Original post by drowzee
That's really weird to me. Yes it's completely legal, but what exactly do you have in common? You're both in completely different stages of your life, and it does ring some alarm bells imo. However, as it is legal, you can do whatever.

What alarm bells?

She's approaching final year of university. I am three years out of university. We both study similar subjects.

It's not really a world of difference.
Original post by GeAiupeso
What alarm bells?

She's approaching final year of university. I am three years out of university. We both study similar subjects.

It's not really a world of difference.

You said you're 27 and she's 19; an 8 year age gap isn't bad, but considering you're in your late 20s and she's only 19, it is a tad odd. I am in no position to judge as I don't know either of you, so you do you. I just think for most people that wouldn't work.

But she is 19...you're acting like she is 7 and he is grooming her smh.

She is old enough to make her own decisions and tbh I still don't see how it is "morally incorrect".

Lol your example is a bit too extreme :redface:
Original post by John55
Yeah but you added the thing about incest should be illegal, so you added to my initial point...not sure I agree though, if it's two consenting adults.

Well I guess it is more of a moral issue than a legal one, but still I don't think any parent should be allowed to have sex with their 18yr old kid and say, yeah well it's legal.:puke:

Quick Reply

Latest