The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
x

PRSOM!!

Another well written and clearly worded post, @FireFreezer77!

I really feel for you and all other OCD sufferers, you're very brave to share your experiences with us! :hugs:
@FireFreezer77 am on PRSOM but really a hindsightful and informative post :smile:

Will search for her blog soon!! :h:
Thanks for sharing! It was an eye-opening read. :hugs:
Original post by Leviathan1741
PRSOM!!

Another well written and clearly worded post, @FireFreezer77!

I really feel for you and all other OCD sufferers, you're very brave to share your experiences with us! :hugs:

Why thankyou!! I really appreciate that!

OCD is not nice as you can probably tell!
I just want people to realize what goes on tbh. :hugs:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
@FireFreezer77 am on PRSOM but really a hindsightful and informative post :smile:

Will search for her blog soon!! :h:

Damn PRSOM haha!
Thankyou! I'm very happy to hear that!

Okay! She'll appreciate it!
Original post by Namita Gurung
Thanks for sharing! It was an eye-opening read. :hugs:

No worries! Thanks for reading!

Really? I guess there was more goes on than first expected? :hugs:
No worries! Thanks for reading!

Really? I guess there was more goes on than first expected? :hugs:

It's because studying OCD in Psychology is not the same as reading someone's experience about it. :closedeyes:
Original post by Namita Gurung
It's because studying OCD in Psychology is not the same as reading someone's experience about it. :closedeyes:

Ahh I see!!
I guess you can learn more from reading people's experiences I guess?!
Ahh I see!!
I guess you can learn more from reading people's experiences I guess?!

:yes:
Living Life On The Edge: My daily routine has changed

Another great post!

You are amazing to be able to deal with that everyday, it's inspiring!

:hugs:
Original post by flyingpanda
Another great post!

You are amazing to be able to deal with that everyday, it's inspiring!

:hugs:

Thankyou for reading! Apologies for the late response!

Aww thankyou so much! That means a lot to me!
I struggle greatly though tbh, its not easy!
Thankyou for reading! :hugs:
There will a new update later maybe.
If only my mind would decide on something to write about!
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!
Living Life On The Edge: Proving TSR isn't a waste of time!

Hello everyone!
I'm aware of this being late (much to your relief) but I'm planning something a bit different for one of my posts! It will be up fairly soon.

Thanks to @Leviathan1741 for the idea!
So today I'm going to talk about how TSR has helped me through some difficult times.
I know some of you think TSR is a waste of time but to me it isn't.And for one very good reason

Spoiler

When I joined TSR I was feeling extremely down, my first thread was about my bullying situation. And one very kind user kindly allowed me to pm them to chat about it. So I did and we got on so well that we're still chatting today! I won't mention their name but they know who they are!But as more people became aware of my situation more and more people would provide support to me and I made lots of friends on TSR!

I'm still making new friends now in fact! I really can't thank everyone enough for all the support that you have all given me!I was incredibly lonely at one point (because I have no friends) so I started hanging around on here a lot more. It turned out to be a good decision. I'm no longer lonely and I've made some great friends! I do my best to keep in touch with everyone too!

TSR is such a friendly and happy place to be! I'm not sure there's anywhere else I'd rather be if I'm totally honest!I feel like I can interact with anyone without people being mean to me!I know that everyone is welcoming and comforting to me when I need it and the amount of support I've recieved for my OCD and for the bullying situation.

I hope that I can continue to chat with you all and make some new friends along the way!

Everyone is super friendly!My loneliness has been cured and I honestly wouldn't have gotten through it if it wasn't for you guys!

So thankyou so much!!!! :hugs:

That's all for today! I hope I didn't bore you too much!
Thanks for reading!
As always any questions, feel free to ask!
And I'm still open for any guest posts that anyone would like to do!

I appreciate the comments that you guys leave! I love reading them all!!!
That's all for now!
Thankyou!
Bye for now!!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
@FireFreezer77

Thank you for tagging me again! That was such a heartwarming post, it's great to hear how TSR has helped you through so much! I hope you continue to receive the same level of support in the future too! :hugs:
I've yet to see that side of TSR :lol:, but I'm super glad that TSR's helped you so much. :jumphug:
@FireFreezer77
You're back on the blog :woo:
It was a pleasure to help you :h:

Spoiler

The thing you said about everyone being nice to you here, you know what ?? It says a lot about yourself, because it's not true. It's Internet, haters are everywhere. But you didn't have to face it - fortunately- You know why ? Because you finally do what I told you to do.
You're being optimistiiiiiiic :woo:

I am so glad TSR helped you that much ! Loved your post, as always :3
Original post by Leviathan1741
@FireFreezer77

Thank you for tagging me again! That was such a heartwarming post, it's great to hear how TSR has helped you through so much! I hope you continue to receive the same level of support in the future too! :hugs:

It's okay!!
Aww Thankyou!
TSR has defo helped a lot throughout my time here!
As do I!
I really like it here! :hugs:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I've yet to see that side of TSR :lol:, but I'm super glad that TSR's helped you so much. :jumphug:

Aw I'm sure you've seen it!
Thankyou! I'm rather surprised tbh, but couldn't be happier with it! :jumphug:
Aw I'm sure you've seen it!
Thankyou! I'm rather surprised tbh, but couldn't be happier with it! :jumphug:

Does this mean you won't scare us anymore with threads about you leaving TSR? :puppyeyes:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Does this mean you won't scare us anymore with threads about you leaving TSR? :puppyeyes:

Hmm we'll have to see about that!
You really don't want me to leave do you!?

Latest

Trending

Trending