The Student Room Group

Aqa phya4 june 2016 multiple choice answers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harrybo6
i only got 17:frown: everyone is saying they got 20 or over, i feel dissappointed:frown:

same here :frown:
Can someone upload the pictures :frown:

I hope it's 57 for A*:biggrin:
Cheers mate
Q11:

Question: What is the height of the geosynchronous satellite?
Answer: B - 3.6 x 10^(7) m

This one is wrong,

Q20:
Question: Which pair of graphs show how the pd and current of a charging capacitor vary with time?
Answer: A - pd increasing, current decreasing

I thought i read charge not current ? D:
Original post by Gosurabbit
Q11:

This one is wrong,

Q20:
Question: Which pair of graphs show how the pd and current of a charging capacitor vary with time?

It was above the Earth, you're wrong on both cases.
Many soz
Thanks! Though without seeing the questions again this is a bit pointless.
bruh, i got like 12, goodbye Mr A
21/25 for me. A bit gutted that two of the ones I got wrong were from previous (current spec) papers! Think I did pretty well on the written though so can't complain too much.
23/25, not too shabby

Think I got about 60 in the exam, you guys reckon that is a A*? Got 92% in ISA so do you guys think I am in a good position for unit 5 because I really don't know...
Original post by Mrrexxxx
23/25, not too shabby

Think I got about 60 in the exam, you guys reckon that is a A*? Got 92% in ISA so do you guys think I am in a good position for unit 5 because I really don't know...

I would, for now, assume that A* is june 14 grade boundary of 61. A similar showng in unit 5 should get you your A*
does anyone remember any of the information provided in question 21 of the multiple choice regarding the magnetic field and a wire?
23 :biggrin: Onto C3 now.
Original post by Aprkrheiqkk
does anyone remember any of the information provided in question 21 of the multiple choice regarding the magnetic field and a wire?

I don't remember the exact values but flux density, length of wire and velocity were all given. You just multiplied them all together to find the resultant force acting on the wire.
Thanks for publishing this, made me feel much better.
Can we please see the paper
Original post by Gosurabbit
Q11:

This one is wrong,

Q20:

Q20: I also believe i saw Charge not current.
As i put both increasing.
Original post by Fbiemad
Q20: I also believe i saw Charge not current.
As i put both increasing.

It was current. The 'charge' graph for a 'charging' capacitor would have been too obvious :biggrin:
Please upload pictures of the paper if you can, this is not that helpful without them : [
Reply 59
Original post by jess.olo
same here :frown:

Mean mark in 2015 and 2014 was 16.7; I'd imagine it'll be a little lower this year so don't worry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending