The Student Room Group

Aqa english lang gcse - british weather!!!!

Rahhhh Question 6
I mentioned weather in my answer as well lol :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by SugarBubbles2000
I mentioned weather in my answer as well lol :tongue:

Lol I feel like I burned the people wanting to go abroad, a bit too much 😭 What else did you write about?
Original post by Argo00
Lol I feel like I burned the people wanting to go abroad, a bit too much 😭 What else did you write about?

Lol the weather part was part of my point of saying that 'Wherever you go in Britain, there's gonna be characteristics in all British countries' :giggle:
But I also talked about how you can learn so much more about other races and cultures when going abroad, and you can connect with yourself a lot more, e.g spiritually. So deep I know :tongue:
Was the question to go 'against' or 'for' the statement?
Reply 5
Original post by check.mate
Was the question to go 'against' or 'for' the statement?

Ah I believe it was either about 'argue' or 'persuade' your view, so it can be either for or against.
Reply 6
Lol the weather part was part of my point of saying that 'Wherever you go in Britain, there's gonna be characteristics in all British countries' :giggle:
But I also talked about how you can learn so much more about other races and cultures when going abroad, and you can connect with yourself a lot more, e.g spiritually. So deep I know :tongue:

Lol damn :biggrin: in one of the points for my conclusion, I included a quote from source 1. I wrote the part where coastal areas are suffering from deprivation, is this really what you want to spend your holiday in?
Hope I get a few extra marks for that 😅
Original post by Argo00
Ah I believe it was either about 'argue' or 'persuade' your view, so it can be either for or against.

Oh okay 😅
Original post by Argo00
Lol damn :biggrin: in one of the points for my conclusion, I included a quote from source 1. I wrote the part where coastal areas are suffering from deprivation, is this really what you want to spend your holiday in?
Hope I get a few extra marks for that 😅

Ah I didn't know you could do that!! That would have been a good fact or statistic so it may make your argument stronger! Yeah I'd rather go somewhere nice, warm and modern :tongue:
Reply 9
Ah I didn't know you could do that!! That would have been a good fact or statistic so it may make your argument stronger! Yeah I'd rather go somewhere nice, warm and modern :tongue:

Lol I know right, it was a lift-from-a-ditch, because the day before my teacher said that you are able to get inspired from the sources when I asked him if doing Section B first was a good idea. Lol

But bottom line is....

NO MORE ENGLISH IN MY LIFE @.@
Unless you are doing English at A-Levels, which is simply suicidal 😂
Original post by Argo00
Lol I know right, it was a lift-from-a-ditch, because the day before my teacher said that you are able to get inspired from the sources when I asked him if doing Section B first was a good idea. Lol

But bottom line is....

NO MORE ENGLISH IN MY LIFE @.@
Unless you are doing English at A-Levels, which is simply suicidal 😂

YES!! I'M SO HAPPY I NEVER HAVE TO ANALYSE ANYTHING SO HARD AGAIN! (Well I'm doing history but at least I don't have to think deep like we have t in english :P)
Reply 11
YES!! I'M SO HAPPY I NEVER HAVE TO ANALYSE ANYTHING SO HARD AGAIN! (Well I'm doing history but at least I don't have to think deep like we have t in english :P)

Lol History? aww come one XD That requires a lot of thought too. Haha, best of luck though xP
Original post by Argo00
Lol History? aww come one XD That requires a lot of thought too. Haha, best of luck though xP

Yeah History A-Level :smile: What am I doing.. lol. But thank you! Best of luck with you as well!
Reply 13
Yeah History A-Level :smile: What am I doing.. lol. But thank you! Best of luck with you as well!

What other subjects you doing? If you dont mind me asking
Original post by Argo00
What other subjects you doing? If you dont mind me asking

Maths, Chemistry and Biology. :smile: You??
Reply 15
Maths, Chemistry and Biology. :smile: You??

Ahh sorry for the late reply!!!

And damn, I'm Doing the same XD Except I have to choose four options so I chose: Maths, biology, Chemistry and Computer Science :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending