The Student Room Group

Black men dont like to kiss and say i love you ???

How true is this.
A black female coworker said this to me yday at lunch.We was talking about things in relationships about the importance of communicating,and whether its important to say things like i love you.
Two things she said was her husband never says i love you and that black men dont like to kiss.
i was wondering how true this is.
I asked a black mate of mine does he like kissing yday and he said "he dont kiss "hoes" because he dont know where there mouth has been lol.
How true is this black tsrians?
FFS, I just woke up.
Original post by matthewduncan
How true is this.
A black female coworker said this to me yday at lunch.We was talking about things in relationships about the importance of communicating,and whether its important to say things like i love you.
Two things she said was her husband never says i love you and that black men dont like to kiss.
i was wondering how true this is.
I asked a black mate of mine does he like kissing yday and he said "he dont kiss "hoes" because he dont know where there mouth has been lol.
How true is this black tsrians?

stop sterotyping black people f
Reply 3
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Reply 4
You're right, the two black people you know in your life are qualified to account for every single black person of every culture, religion and nationality.
How are you going to generalise over what ONE person said?
Original post by Another
You're right, the two black people you know in your life are qualified to account for every single black person of every culture, religion and nationality.

Original post by loveleest

Yeah thats why im asking how true is it.
Reply 7
my boyfriend is black and he does not fit into any of those stereotypes
Reply 8
My pussy scratched me when I tried stroking it.

Does that mean every pussy doesn't like getting stroked?
Original post by Results
My pussy scratched me when I tried stroking it.

Does that mean every pussy doesn't like getting stroked?

Next time you wet that pussy with your hose
Original post by Straight8
FFS, I just woke up.

You avi tho :lol:

Original post by theBranicAc

Pretty much this^

Original post by Inexorably
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Original post by Another

Youd be surpirsed how many ppl actually think that way for religions/races/general stereotyping, its disgusting :angry:

Original post by loveleest

By post a thread on TSR ofc titled "Black men dont like to kiss and say i love you ???"
Original post by ForestShadow
You avi tho :lol:

LOL, that's what I do whenever i log on to TSR hahaha, like this

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4179119&p=65985631#post65985631
Original post by ForestShadow

Youd be surpirsed how many ppl actually think that way for religions/races/general stereotyping, its disgusting :angry:

By post a thread on TSR ofc titled "Black men dont like to kiss and say i love you ???"

Im a lil confused lol
Reply 13
Original post by theBranicAc

He is asking for opinion bro

Quick Reply

Latest