The Student Room Group

CSGO. Will I always be a noob?

I am currently MG1... and cannot I repeat.... cannot get MG2.

Like whenever I match make... I always get Russians.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by urbanlocations

Unfortunately for you, they take up a lot of the demographic of CS: GO xD
Original post by Imperion
Unfortunately for you, they take up a lot of the demographic of CS: GO xD

cry cry cry
I have played counter strike since it was 2D, CSGO has never made me doubt my skills more, I used to play for one of the top teams in EU, All I can say it skill level on counter-strike is not measurable due to the severe amount of cheats that csgo is suffering with, Lets hope with the source 2 engine and the next gen of CSGO they can really beat down this problem, Overwatch have managed to do a great job of removing cheaters permanently using hardware ID banning, now its valve's turn to up their game or blizzard will eat them alive for player count before long.
I feel you. Can't get to MG1. It will take time and practice. Practice not only your aim but also map awareness, smoke spots, tactics and know your economy. It really improves your abilty to play and outplay others. I recommend watching WarOwl's matchmaking academy on Youtube or similar channels.

Come play with us sometime, We're LEM and supreme, ts3.antisocialgaming.co.uk is our teamspeak we'll help you learn to be a better player :smile:
Original post by mooseh1988
I have played counter strike since it was 2D, CSGO has never made me doubt my skills more, I used to play for one of the top teams in EU, All I can say it skill level on counter-strike is not measurable due to the severe amount of cheats that csgo is suffering with, Lets hope with the source 2 engine and the next gen of CSGO they can really beat down this problem, Overwatch have managed to do a great job of removing cheaters permanently using hardware ID banning, now its valve's turn to up their game or blizzard will eat them alive for player count before long.

Yeah I do overwatch myself and Id say I've seen a lot of cheaters recently!!
Original post by SirRaza97
I feel you. Can't get to MG1. It will take time and practice. Practice not only your aim but also map awareness, smoke spots, tactics and know your economy. It really improves your abilty to play and outplay others. I recommend watching WarOwl's matchmaking academy on Youtube or similar channels.

Thanks for the advice!!!
Come play with us sometime, We're LEM and supreme, ts3.antisocialgaming.co.uk is our teamspeak we'll help you learn to be a better player :smile:

I've played a few LEM friends but your aim is perfection LOL.

I feel like I am playing Global when I join them lobbys
I've played a few LEM friends but your aim is perfection LOL.

I feel like I am playing Global when I join them lobbys

From past experience, I've always found that the better people you play against the better you become :smile:
salty staff removing my comment lmao definetly a russian gamer
Original post by QuantumSylar
salty staff removing my comment lmao definetly a russian gamer

I don't think this forum is quite as toxic as the CSGO community :wink:

p.s Im british.
From past experience, I've always found that the better people you play against the better you become :smile:

Ahhh I suppose!! and playing in a team really helps too I guess!

You need a smurf account :wink: hint hint.
Man those ranks are the hardest to get out of, it took me so long to get from MG1 to MG2 (I'm still only MGE but I had to stop playing due to exams recently)

Play community deathmatch, not the valve deathmatch. People in the community servers are a lot better than the silver noobs in valve deathmatch trying to get to level 3. Pistol only is great too
You need a smurf account :wink: hint hint.

Haha, Well i dont really agree with smurfing because it puts a disadvantage on those poor silvers :biggrin:

but I can get 3 others to join us easy :smile:
Haha, Well i dont really agree with smurfing because it puts a disadvantage on those poor silvers :biggrin:

but I can get 3 others to join us easy :smile:

Sure shall I link you my steam profile? or yours
God i agree getting out of MG1 was so ****ing annoying but just keep playing and eventually you'll get there.
Sure shall I link you my steam profile? or yours

Sure its moosey_man my profile pic should be the same as what im using on here :smile:
just to give you a heads up im in germany for 10 days as of tomorrow though :\
Sure its moosey_man my profile pic should be the same as what im using on here :smile:
just to give you a heads up im in germany for 10 days as of tomorrow though :\

Added you!!

Quick Reply

Latest