The Student Room Group

**** the 'Vote Remain' Campaign

Leave leave leave

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2

Have that many Remain campaigners, at least some of the more important ones, really been using Jo's death to promote their vote?

Unfortunately I cannot watch the video, though I personally haven't seen people really using her death to their advantage.
I can't stand this man who makes these videos who just shouts at the camera about everything eurghhhhh
Reply 4
Original post by george_c00per
I can't stand this man who makes these videos who just shouts at the camera about everything eurghhhhh

You can't stand facts? :s-smilie:
Original post by The Roast

That's not what they said. :h:
Paul Joseph Watson

My Man
Original post by The Roast

1) I would stand the so called "facts" if he didn't feel the need to shout them at the camera
2) They're not facts, and even if the Remain campaign used her death for political reasons as much as the Leave campaign said they have, I'm pretty sure the Brexiters were shouting "see!!!!!!!!!! that's why we need to leave" when the Brussels attacks happened. Isn't that using people's deaths for political purposes as well?
Reply 8
What an angry man spouting such a load of drivel. I felt an urge to wipe spittle from my tie after watching that.
Feels like the leave campaign say the remain campaign have used her death more than the remain campaign actually have used her death.

This guy just seems pretty pissed the polls have switched (like they ****ing matter, the only thing that matters is the final result), so is using the argument that the remain campaign is using her death, when we aren't.
Original post by offhegoes
What an angry man spouting such a load of drivel. I felt an urge to wipe spittle from my tie after watching that.

:lol:
its going to be hilarious when all these xenophobes cry on Friday morning and claim the vote was rigged
Original post by ZeroFree
Have that many Remain campaigners, at least some of the more important ones, really been using Jo's death to promote their vote?

Unfortunately I cannot watch the video, though I personally haven't seen people really using her death to their advantage.

No, they haven't. There's been no advertising about it. They stopped campaigning in the days after her death.

Nobody's exploiting anything, the xenophobes are just upset that the country is starting to see their true colours.
Original post by alevelstresss
its going to be hilarious when all these xenophobes cry on Friday morning and claim the vote was rigged

Have you not heard? Apparently it's already rigged. Brexit supporters claim that "everyone they know at work are voting leave", therefore meaning that no one in the whole of the UK is voting to remain. :wink:
I fully support this.
They need to stop whinging and get on with life, possibly by getting a much-needed shower and hopefully a job.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest